Future coach (28 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marzio : "Thiago Motta isn’t sold on Chiesa , he’s not his first choice.”

Costacurta : "The explanation? Motta asks his wingers for important defensive work"

[@skysport)

- - - Updated - - -

Thiago Motta sees Bremer, Cambiaso and Locatelli as indispensable (and also Rabiot if he extends) as untouchable players.

[@DiMarzio)

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Costacurta : "The explanation? Motta asks his wingers for important defensive work"

[@skysport)

- - - Updated - - -

Thiago Motta sees Bremer, Cambiaso and Locatelli as indispensable (and also Rabiot if he extends) as untouchable players.

[@DiMarzio)
:lion:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

[@skysport)

- - - Updated - - -

[@DiMarzio)
In Bologna i can see Motta use many hardworking player, especially in midfield. But i don't see the ones like orsolini, saelemaker, and ndoye as a more hardworking players than chiesa in defensive phase. It just doesn't make sense.

If i got a doubt about a player, it should be Fagioli as he's physically weak. But i think motta can still using him well with more physical presence around him.

Another one i doubt is vlahovic. Completely different player than zirkzee as the latter is a key player in bologna attacking phase. The rumor about gudmundson is more make sense as alternative to the dutch.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

[@skysport)
chiesa can be criticized for multiple things, but his workrate cannot be questioned. he used to play as a wingback regularly for fiorentina, and while he was never a tackling, duel winning beast (just like orsolini or saelemakers aren't either), he could press and cover spaces effectively

bs report lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
chiesa can be criticized for multiple things, but his workrate cannot be questioned. he used to play as a wingback regularly for fiorentina, and while he was never a tackling, duel winning beast (just like orsolini or saelemakers aren't either), he could press and cover spaces effectively

bs report lol
They do it to fuck our fans off.

"Rabiot is key for Motta, Chiesa is out of favour", yeah sure.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They do it to fuck our fans off.

"Rabiot is key for Motta, Chiesa is out of favour", yeah sure.
"anti-juve doesn't exist" some said

yeah it's just the whole press, political and sports administration. those 9 years were too much

a strong team won't be enough. we won't get back on top before we manage to fight back off the pitch too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)