Funny thing happened on my way to thie forum (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have been on this forum for well over a year going on 2 I think and quite a few things have made me laugh out loud

I do like the banter between Martin, Erik and Tom
When it comes to jokes posting , I don't think anyone beats Suzannah/bon giovi in delivery
I think Lac is a very special talent in his delivery, Vinman always amuses me
DJ has his moments
And there have been occassions which some comments have really made me laugh

There was the instance where someone posted last season that Dp scored a goal while coming back from injury for the primavera and Oded/Edgar Davids said it was such a beautiful goal then, Shadowfax said "since you have seen the goal , can you please describe it for me" and Oded like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar confessed sheepishly that he had not actually seen it

Another instance was when Ian was describing that talent of a certain goalie , I had never heard of and Mate came on and was quite interested in knowing about this goal keeper, it turns out that the goalkeeper is on Brescia's books so Mate said in pidgin english that he has to be better than the current goalkeeper because to be worse is impossible, (its not what he said , its the way he said it that made me fall down laughing)

I also remember Zola having a good season last season and Vinman saying he hopes he gest a clla up for the Nt, and then Tom in all seriousness and obvious irritation rebuked him and said on no man , whats got into you

Lilianni (hope thats the right spelling) having seen Paolo Montero , commented that he is very ugly (the way she put is was too funny)

Then there was this guy , cannot recall his name now posted a very long and winded post about how Juve were the best and listing accomplishments and whatnot and Paul just simply said codswallop

I am sure everyone has had posts which have really made them laugh

Thx for the entertainment

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Then there was this guy , cannot recall his name now posted a very long and winded post about how Juve were the best and listing accomplishments and whatnot and Paul just simply said codswallop
I remember that :howler:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
great post denco :d This place has provided some cracking laughs..the best are always when you're not trying to be funny :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jejeje i have seen alot of posts who have made me laugh a lot!!

For sure!!

But i cant remember now... :down:

there are some... but i cant remember .....:fero:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
Those times must be good, too bad, that I missed them! :depres:
:LOL:
It's *down* here Aniko ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

denco: great thing :thumb:
I remember Paul and his: codswallop :D
Half of us was: :wth:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
its gone kinda downhill since you joined :sigh:

;)
:LOL: high-fives Tom :D

I was a bit confused when i read the thread title, I thought you were gonna say you tripped over on the way to the computer or something ;)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:LOL: high-fives Tom :D

I was a bit confused when i read the thread title, I thought you were gonna say you tripped over on the way to the computer or something ;)
    And why would I find that funny:confused: You are a film buff , you must have detected the pun there;)
    I also remember reading quite recently actually someone posting something in Spanish or Italian and Edgar davids/ Oded saying he totally agrees and saying he does not understand it but he agrees:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    And why would I find that funny:confused: You are a film buff , you must have detected the pun there;)
    I also remember reading quite recently actually someone posting something in Spanish or Italian and Edgar davids/ Oded saying he totally agrees and saying he does not understand it but he agrees:D
    I think you made it up dude!
    maybe it was someone else!

btw about the first one, I can't believe you actually remember it! :eek:
    anyway I was looking for this thread again.
    you totally changed the story but nevermind :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Didn't someone start a thread about a year and a half ago about their favourite quotes from members?

I seem to remember a whole list of classics...who the heck was it?

I'd love to see that again

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    I'm relatively new, and I missed all of these.....the classic quotes thread sounds good! maybe a new one should be started.................................

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    I have been on this forum for well over a year going on 2 I think and quite a few things have made me laugh out loud

I do like the banter between Martin, Erik and Tom
    When it comes to jokes posting , I don't think anyone beats Suzannah/bon giovi in delivery
    I think Lac is a very special talent in his delivery, Vinman always amuses me
    DJ has his moments
    And there have been occassions which some comments have really made me laugh

There was the instance where someone posted last season that Dp scored a goal while coming back from injury for the primavera and Oded/Edgar Davids said it was such a beautiful goal then, Shadowfax said "since you have seen the goal , can you please describe it for me" and Oded like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar confessed sheepishly that he had not actually seen it

Another instance was when Ian was describing that talent of a certain goalie , I had never heard of and Mate came on and was quite interested in knowing about this goal keeper, it turns out that the goalkeeper is on Brescia's books so Mate said in pidgin english that he has to be better than the current goalkeeper because to be worse is impossible, (its not what he said , its the way he said it that made me fall down laughing)

I also remember Zola having a good season last season and Vinman saying he hopes he gest a clla up for the Nt, and then Tom in all seriousness and obvious irritation rebuked him and said on no man , whats got into you

Lilianni (hope thats the right spelling) having seen Paolo Montero , commented that he is very ugly (the way she put is was too funny)

I am sure everyone has had posts which have really made them laugh

Thx for the entertainment
    my name's lilianna but anyway! ;)
    and hey!!! how did you remember that...??:confused:
    that was aaaages before!! :LOL::LOL:
    btw...do you MIGHT remember in which thread it was?? :nervous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)