funny pics (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CINAalpizebra

Aug 25, 2004
FT,I think Azzurri will to our city

China cancel Azzurri clash Wednesday 20 October, 2004

The Azzurri are looking for another opponent after China cancelled their planned November 19 friendly.

Italy were set to play in the Far Eastern country for the first time ever next month in a test match, but the game has been called off at late notice.

China are currently involved in the 2006 World Cup qualifiers and could need this time to prepare for a clash against Hong Kong.

The Italian FIGC is now looking for another opponent that can play Marcello Lippi’s squad during the Serie A break for international duty around November 17.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
Hey??isnt that shearer face cover by the ball???ooooohhh thats kinda hurt to former england captain nice man !!!!
no its O'Brians face. it was pretty unlucky match form him, just minutes before the ball hit him in the face, he was elbowed on the same spot (his nose) during a corner. his bleeded pretty badly, it was a question whether he can continue or not (he could). Than he was struck by the ball (thats on the picture), seemingly lost concious for some seconds. but he came back to the pitch, and finished not only the first half, but the match. May he collected a big kick into his belly, but Im not sure about that.

this photo was the background picture in my mobile (maybe still, but I lost the phone, so cannot check it :( )

OP
la_dynamite86

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    Yeah...Although, you don't need a funny scene to make someone laugh about Kahn. You just have to show him a normal picture of Kahn and he will start laughing! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)