funny pics (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
what teh :faq1: is a ;) ?maybe you should
You've insulted me with your previous post! That was not funny and therefore I left "..." for u in order not to get banned for offensive language. I think u deserve more, but this is forum and we will never meet in real life.

You have proven to be on big ... in my perception!!!

I am trying here posting only good pics, people enjoy it, do not ask for Rep+'s or anything just as the forum RULES say... and u come over and write this type of comment!

I have no Idea who picked u as a moderator, because its SHOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT THE SAME KIND OF COMMENTS AS U WROTE!

Apr 12, 2004
You've insulted me with your previous post! That was not funny and therefore I left "..." for u in order not to get banned for offensive language. I think u deserve more, but this is forum and we will never meet in real life.

I am trying here posting only good pics, people enjoy it, do not ask for Rep+'s or anything just as the forum RULES say... and u come over and write this type of comment!

I have no Idea who picked u as a moderator, because its SHOULD BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT THE SAME KIND OF COMMENTS AS U WROTE!
Shut up, no one cares.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1412000 said:
Shut up, no one cares.
OK ;)

NOW REPRESENTING YOUR MOM :D

and these are BOZI's parents just minutes before BOZI was made :D

HOW'S THIS? I FIND IT VERY FUNNY and based on your comments u are gonna LOVE THEM :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

boohoohoo somebody in another country insulted you on an internet forum. would you shut the fuck up and stop complaining

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

stop being such a bitch and go commit suicide or something that would be useful for the rest of the world

OK ;)

and these are BOZI's parents just minutes before BOZI was made :D

HOW'S THIS? I FIND IT VERY FUNNY and based on your comments u are gonna LOVE THEM :D

you have no sense of humour, seeing how you act i think you used to get raped by your father when you were young, but this is only a very accurate observation

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

actually i was attempting to diffuse a situation that you caused(anyone else i would have warned for attemtping to fight) with Humour, you know, m ake a funny comment so that others are not offended by your inane chatter. seriously you need to get a grip of yourself, and learn to appreciate humour, otherwise it may simply be easier to ban you permanantly, i acnt be bothered with all the hassle that seems to follow your every post
snoop mate do you care to elaborate?

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
actually i was attempting to diffuse a situation that you caused(anyone else i would have warned for attemtping to fight) with Humour, you know, m ake a funny comment so that others are not offended by your inane chatter. seriously you need to get a grip of yourself, and learn to appreciate humour, otherwise it may simply be easier to ban you permanantly, i acnt be bothered with all the hassle that seems to follow your every post

snoop mate do you care to elaborate?
Actually U do not have the sense of humor!!! and there was no SITUATION to Diffuse! And that wasn't humor that was pretty offensive! There was no need in it unless u wanted to offend me... nobody replied except u ...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Actually U do not have the sense of humor!!! and there was no SITUATION to Diffuse! And that wasn't humor that was pretty offensive! There was no need in it unless u wanted to offend me... nobody replied except u ...
this is the typical Bozi stuff mate , he should not be a moderator but you have to learn how to deal with it until he quit :p

Apr 12, 2004
OK ;)

Okay dogface, my mom died in a car accident in 95, so this is what we are going to do, make a "We Make Fun of Koastargayboy Thread"

How about that?

And just to let you know, you are not funny, your shit is about as funny as cancer to your mom's uterus after I inserted into it......

Oh, dog, you are from Georgia? The best thing to come out of there was Stalin, who killed more people than I care to name or know. Your c ountry sponsored the next Hitler.

And I know why you love Delpie and Stalin you jew, because you want to suck his donk. Ohh, what's that? Can't here your response....homosexuality makes me deaf.

You are like one of those things that you punch and it come right back up, you are a punk bitch......

No one likes you, get the fuck out of here, die like a communist in Afghanistan, you cunt slag bitch.

Ohh, and fuck your mother, Orthodox pigface douche.

Apr 12, 2004
With my A-K
I'm still the thug that you love to hate
Mutha-f*cka I'll Hit 'Em Up
We the realist
We Bad Boy killas

That is your sig, nig.

I think you are a lying bitch, I got two AK's myself, and I think you are lying, you want to see.....

I got your dome on lock.

Check it:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)