funny pics (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Got this one in an email today that said why some women remain single. Personally I see it more as a great incentive as to why I chose to have cereal just now instead of pies. :p

thats the last time i send you a sexy pic of me to try and entice you into an illicit affair:oops:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it was some ass clown called fanfantulip-who i am guessing is our good friend kostarica as he did the same to me, his ass is banned now though

I am so sorry. *Hangs head in shame* But can you blame me? It was just too sexy not to share with the rest of the forum.

:lol:
aye but damn now cuttajar is sexually harrasing me via msn wanting to fumble for my hairy haggis

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
it was some ass clown called fanfantulip-who i am guessing is our good friend kostarica as he did the same to me, his ass is banned now though
Yes its that moron kostarica cause I received a -rep with a smiley.That confused individual needs some serious counselling.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006

aye but damn now cuttajar is sexually harrasing me via msn wanting to fumble for my hairy haggis
you know i'm just getting friendly with you just so it will be easier to go with you sisters :D
How was the countryside?

Yes its that moron kostarica cause I received a -rep with a smiley.That confused individual needs some serious counselling.
some loser also neg repped me in this thread with a smiley at the end, i knew automatically it was that georgian freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)