funny pics (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
just because zidane had talent doesnt mean we cant ridicule him and doesnt mean that we have to like him. i dont understand why people on this forum say zidane was a true bianconero?? just because he played well for us doesnt mean he was a bianconero. he left juve for madrid and although that doesnt mean hes a douche that does mean that hes not a true bianconero. nedved, buffon, del piero, and palladino have all provens themselves to be bianconero. just because a player played well for juve doesnt make him a bianconero. Loyalty to the club and a juve heart do. I dont care what other people say i have never liked zidane and never will. i admit he was one of the most talented players of our era but he still chose to headbutt matterazi nobody forced him to do it. im not a matterazi fan either but if anybody doesnt deserve all the crap he gets then its definetly him. he replied to zidanes joke about shirt tugging with his own joke, if zidane cant take a joke it says a little about his character. matterazi has even apologized for the incident and tried to make up with zidane. yet zidane's acting like a little girl and wont face matterazi. zizou has talent but hes a bitch. I agree with what maradona said about how zidane had the skill for football yet not the heart. and if anybody cant take me dissing this great "juve legend" then give me -rep i dont care.
and by the way i know i went way off topic so for that i apologize

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
just because zidane had talent doesnt mean we cant ridicule him and doesnt mean that we have to like him. i dont understand why people on this forum say zidane was a true bianconero?? just because he played well for us doesnt mean he was a bianconero. he left juve for madrid and although that doesnt mean hes a douche that does mean that hes not a true bianconero. nedved, buffon, del piero, and palladino have all provens themselves to be bianconero. just because a player played well for juve doesnt make him a bianconero. Loyalty to the club and a juve heart do. I dont care what other people say i have never liked zidane and never will. i admit he was one of the most talented players of our era but he still chose to headbutt matterazi nobody forced him to do it. im not a matterazi fan either but if anybody doesnt deserve all the crap he gets then its definetly him. he replied to zidanes joke about shirt tugging with his own joke, if zidane cant take a joke it says a little about his character. matterazi has even apologized for the incident and tried to make up with zidane. yet zidane's acting like a little girl and wont face matterazi. zizou has talent but hes a bitch. I agree with what maradona said about how zidane had the skill for football yet not the heart. and if anybody cant take me dissing this great "juve legend" then give me -rep i dont care.
and by the way i know i went way off topic so for that i apologize

:shifty:

Where did I call him a bianconero?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I hope this post also got BIG RED warning with point deduction MIKHAIL!!!
stop complaining everywhere and in every post. If you don't want to get warnings stop going off topic and stop being so damn annoying.

Plus most members are liked here so a bit of slack is cut...but for annoying members warnings are dished out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)