funny pics (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
I was in Kuwait over the weekend, and I saw this poster at the mall.

I found it quite funny :howler: ....and sad at the same time

It makes my day every time when I see Thuram.. It reminds me that he was one of the most respectable players at Juve, he was a vice-captain and he could finish his career like a real gentleman. But he chose to go to barcelona and expected to play there in first 11 with 34 years.

:lol: :rofl:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It makes my day every time when I see Thuram.. It reminds me that he was one of the most respectable players at Juve, he was a vice-captain and he could finish his career like a real gentleman. But he chose to go to barcelona and expected to play there in first 11 with 34 years.

:lol: :rofl:

Didnt anyone read when the Juventus managemend said they wouldnt have sold Zambrotta to Barcelona if they didnt accept to take Thuram as well? Get off the mans back already. The management hardly did him or any other players a service when they got demoted, the club betrayed him, not the other way around.

The man played his heart out for us and give him a break already.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
I was in Kuwait over the weekend, and I saw this poster at the mall.

I found it quite funny :howler: ....and sad at the same time

There was the same poster but with " Who needs Juventus on it" in Marina Mall,Abu Dhabi. Me and my friends went to argue with the showtime guy but he said said " i know these people are fukin around with us, i wanna fuk the one who did this poster.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Didnt anyone read when the Juventus managemend said they wouldnt have sold Zambrotta to Barcelona if they didnt accept to take Thuram as well? Get off the mans back already. The management hardly did him or any other players a service when they got demoted, the club betrayed him, not the other way around.

The man played his heart out for us and give him a break already.

Yeah, the club betrayed him, cause he wanted to go to milan not to barcelona. BTW I spoke about Thuram, not about Zambrotta.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, the club betrayed him, cause he wanted to go to milan not to barcelona. BTW I spoke about Thuram, not about Zambrotta.
The club did betray him, as it did all the other players. The club management made all their work and sweat over the last fey years count for nothing. All the efffort they put in ment nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)