funny pics (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, here's my football photo from this year. "Strawberry" does a little post-halftime entertainment on the pitch during the Latvia-Portugal World Cup qualifier match in September.

RTPi Television just zoomed in on her for a while ... quite the contrast to the freak-outs in the states over Janet Jackson's Nipple Party Super Bowl Halftime Show(tm).

(She was supposed to face up to two years in prison for the stunt, but I believe the Latvian authorities recently let her off the hook.)

What's amusing in the photo is that Ricardo Carvalho and Maniche, and the Latvian player, seem to be paying attention to the disruption -- while Jorge Andrade seems to have other things to look at. ;)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Well, here's my football photo from this year. "Strawberry" does a little post-halftime entertainment on the pitch during the Latvia-Portugal World Cup qualifier match in September.

RTPi Television just zoomed in on her for a while ... quite the contrast to the freak-outs in the states over Janet Jackson's Nipple Party Super Bowl Halftime Show(tm).

(She was supposed to face up to two years in prison for the stunt, but I believe the Latvian authorities recently let her off the hook.)

What's amusing in the photo is that Ricardo Carvalho and Maniche, and the Latvian player, seem to be paying attention to the disruption -- while Jorge Andrade seems to have other things to look at. ;)

maybe there was a second girl like this on the field :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Old but good

Translation:

"HUMILIATED IN EUROPE"

"Los Galácticos lost the ship of glory and fall in the most deeply failure"

Juventus 3 - 1 Galácticos

Juve-Madrid 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)