Funniest member of The Year - Juventuz (10 Viewers)

Funniest member?

• Bozi

• Buck Fuddy

• Burke

• Byrone

• Lion

• swag

• Sheik

• SABSAB

• V

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I really have to vote for Buck, the man's humor is on another level. Gotta love his calm demeanor & witty sarcasm.:D

Rob you are your own worst enemy, had you not neglected us, i would have voted for you.:tdown:
as i said in the thread that Dusan inexplicably erased AFTER i had moved it to the batcave

I cannot believe i am losing this simply because i wasn't around as much,not only that but i am losing it to a guy who fucked off for 18 months,cut all communications with us on the forum,erased his facebook all because he was shacked up with some psycho

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Bozi, winning something doesn't mean you are the best at something. It's just because you are the most popular...hmmm, ok that didn't sound alright. Maybe you need to use more deck, vegina and etc in your jokes. since this always get to the masses around the Z, that's how B got the votes. :p

P.S Farts and shyte joke would work too

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok maybe i can go find some pictures that someone else took,added a funny caption to and post them here too?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This one is extremely tough.

In terms of consistency it has to be Boz and Byrone, those two are bound to make you laugh almost every day.

In terms of creativity and unpredictability, Sab trumps all, with her photoshopped pics and all.

In terms of sarcasm and witty humour, Buck and Red are the masters.

Meh, i can't make up my mind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:agree: Miss him so much.

It's indeed tough to pick one among the nominees, all are great but Rob is the best of the lot. Red and Buck are IMO the two whose type of joking around is very similar to Bozi's.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andt has a wicked sense of humour but it is very typically British and dry,not everyone picks up on it but i have to say i am a fan

is it just me or is the voting in this one stopped? most other threads seem to have more activity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)