Fruity Loops anyone? (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Okay, I not too long now got a pretty cool program which everyone into music should know about by now. It's called Fruity Loops and basically you can make your own cool beats with it.

Anyway, I need to know if anyone knows where I can find decent tuturials on the program, cause at first, it seems quite complicated to use and I need some help.

Anyone knows?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Hey Ive been using FL for about 2 years now!! I got v3.5.6.

I think I have the manual in PDF format lemme check...

Its a great program- you can do ANYTHING with it....

thats how i made my 2 songs btw ;) and it took me about 30 mins to come up with both :p

when did u start?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
change the .txt to .flp and open it with fruityloops 3.5

it prolly wont work for the other versions because the samples are in different folders. but u can try anyways

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Lac, I just started last night :) I knew about the program years now but was just too lazy to download it. What inspired me was that I heard some music done by my friend on Fruity Loops and it sound really professional like if Timbaland or The Neptunes produced it, well close enough. ;)

I am in love with this program.

I will try to dload the file and see if it works, will let you know. Thanks alot.

Where can I find your music?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    I dont have my music set up anywhere right now.....:p I was looking for a free web-hosting service where i could have my home-page hosted with some stuff on it like my music etc, but I cant seem to find one right now.

If u have a website I can try to upload the manual to your server....

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    Lac, I will let you know about the uploading thing. Thanks alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)