From what channel do you see Juve game's? (1 Viewer)

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
I'm able to get RAI International for my games. this past season they were showing four games. One on satruday (live) and tow live games on sunday and one tape delay between the two live games.

DaJuve,

consdier getting TSN if you can. Its a Canadian station on cable that I get. They televised CL games through ESPN, but unlike ESPN they show the Tuesday and Wednesday games.Its pretty cool, for the semfinals and finals of the CL its live and they also show encore as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by the phoenix ] ++
I'm able to get RAI International for my games. this past season they were showing four games. One on satruday (live) and tow live games on sunday and one tape delay between the two live games.

DaJuve,

consdier getting TSN if you can. Its a Canadian station on cable that I get. They televised CL games through ESPN, but unlike ESPN they show the Tuesday and Wednesday games.Its pretty cool, for the semfinals and finals of the CL its live and they also show encore as well.
Is RAI International available everywhere or what.........

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Its not true that palco show every game, until the merger on august 1st telepui and stream have a share arrangement, with palco and stream calcio sharing the live matches.

As of august 1st telepui and stream will merge under the new name sky italia.... this will be the first time you will be able to see every serie a match from jus one provider.

Serie a games are ppv though you can buy a half or full season ticket for your desired club at season start.

Sky italia broadcasts on hotbird at 13 degrees east.
It simulcrypts in Seca 2 and nds.

You will require either a ci receiver with a seca cam or a receiver with embedded nds / seca

If purchasing a card from outside italy (unless you know a friendly italian resident) you will not be able to buy from sky italia directly and as such will have to purchase in advance in full from a local satelite dealer....
From outside italy you will not be able to purchase ppv events after you have bought the card.... you can only see games if you buy a season ticket as part of your subscription..... You will have to pay in advance the full amount..... sky italia (or current t+ / stream) are not cheap!!
Yes is true about Palco.
With it you will be able to see match played in Turin and in home of teams who signed with tele +. But some teams like Roma, Lazio, Brescia, and others signed with Stream so you need that platform to see Juve matchs in their home.
But looks like 4 next year Tele + and Stream will put themselfs togeder so you will need just one card.
Still the CL matchs will be on Mediaset (they boogth the rights to choose wich one to choose again) but 4 CL I guess it is more easy 4 not Italians to find out an international channel weare to watch Juve...

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
IF you LIVE IN BEAUTIFUL CANADA! then you can watch them on TLN, "Telelatino Network" its great, they have the main serie a games on every weekend, mostly of juve milan and inter. they also play Azzurri games!!!

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    for people in USA just get a satellite and a spanish package channel that has a channel GOL TV 3-4 games a week Serie A games
    That's not for people in Europe? Do you know the name of that channel package?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jussi ] ++

Not in Europe? Why not?
    cause europe gets the full range of rai channels rather than jus one.
    Plus due to the various rites issues if rai int was broadcast in europe it would not be able to show football

ps. jussi - Im on holiday at the mo so i get very little time to reply, so if you want answers to the previous questions you asked me(or any others on this subject), then pm them to me and i will get back to you asap

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++
    Guys sorry but i didn't understand...Which channel has the serie A rights(italian channel)???
    Up until now it has been shared between telepui and stream.... But as of August 1st all serie a rights go to the newly formed SkyItalia

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    SUMMARY:

SkyItalia: It's a satellite channel.It's very expensive.You can order it from outside of Italy from your local salesman but the costs may vary.You can buy a season ticket of your favourite team,this time of course Juventus.I see all the Juve home games but not all the away games cause for example Lazio has agreed the Stream contract.But it seems like it Stream and SkyItalia will put themselves together so you need just one card to see all the Juve matches.

Correct?

RAI International: You can't see this channel in Europe.It shows 1 live game on saturday,two on sunday and one from the tape during the week.BUT I CAN'T WATCH THIS BECAUSE I LIVE IN EUROPE.

Normal RAI: No full Serie A games at all.Highlists from every round.It airs Azzurri games though.Pretty useless if I want to see Juve matches,not highlights.

GOL TV: Some spanish channel package which airs in America,I don't know about Europe? It shows 3-4 games in a week.Sounds promising but is it availeble in Europe?

TSI 2 Italiana: "always games at boyh days".You are meaning Champions League matches? Well,I can see UCL matches in Finland too so it's just bonus for me if I can get more channels that airs it.Let's pretend that Juve can't make it to qualifying rounds.How many Juve games it usually shows then in the group phase in one season?

The other channels what has comed up you can see only in America so no use for me then...

Thank you!

Please I need more convincing,what's the place where can I see Juve games,INSTEAD OF SKYITALIA.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Paul .. I'm planning to get the RAI channels soon .. do you know if they are going to show the friendly matches in the USA tour and/or the Italian Super Cup match with Milan? What about the Champions League, do they broadcast any of the matches?

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
    Un altro ritardo nell’inizio del campionato. Stavolta per ragioni strettamente tecniche, però. Nessuna spaccatura politica tra club, niente alta tensione tra Sensi e il potere del Nord. Se i tifosi dovranno attendere il 13 settembre per cominciare a gioire e soffrire per i propri idoli, sarà dovuto a problemi squisitamente tecnico-organizzativi. Mentre Sky Italia, il gigante sorto sulle ceneri di Stream e Telepiù grazie al massiccio investimento di Rupert Murdoch è pronto a partire di slancio, la piattaforma alternativa, Gioco Calcio, deve ancora cominciare. Nata per volontà dei medi e piccoli club, per avere la possibilità di gestire e vendere i diritti delle proprie partite di campionato, Gioco Calcio non ha ancora messo a punto le strutture operative necessarie a trasmettere le partite. Un problema di non facile soluzione potrebbe sorgere sul canone di affitto che Murdoch fisserà per concedere il canale televisivo ad hoc. Del resto, l’Antitrust europea ha posto come condizione imprescindibile per l’autorizzazione alla fusione tra Stream e Telepiù l’obbligo del tycoon australiano di prestare uno dei suoi canali per poter trasmettere le immagini del calcio.

GOALCITY

guys, I need some help here from my Italian friends on this forum. This is something which is very important. If anyone can explain to me what the situation is I would be thankful. I recieve Sky and its distributive networks but not get to watch my favorite stars in Serie A properly (unlike other leagues like epl and liga).

keyzer

Jul 23, 2003
    In my country(Thailand) I see juve games from my cable channel. I think the cable bought serie A program from Rai international.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jussi ] ++
    Please i need more information from others.I need to know what's the best way to watch Juve games.
    I get to see abought 4 seri A games (always shows juve's matches) a week on eurosport and a whole lot more from different leagues too. I'd make shure that eurosport was included its great!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)