From what channel do you see Juve game's? (1 Viewer)

Jussi

May 19, 2003
hello,I'd like to know that from what channel do u see Juve games.I'm going to buy an satellite so i'd like to know some channels (mostly europeans but others are fine too).
I can watch Juve games from Canal+ but there they comes rarely,maybe once in three weeks.

Im interested how many matches you can see? Do you see all of them? Is there some italian channel that shows Juve games? If you don't see a game how do you keep on track what's happening?

I really pushiate every reply.Grazie,gracias,merci,danke,thanks,tack,dosvidanja! :D

Ps. I really don't know what forum this post belongs to but i'm a newbie so I think this is the place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I normally catch the matches on RAI - You will probably see 75% of Juve games with the big games delayed.

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
I usually watch the mathces live through 'Palco' which is an Italian PPV set of channels, but you do get every single game live on the usual Sunday. If you din't want to spend any money on that, you could just get a receiver that can get the Rai channels. Every sunday night at usaully 20.30 'La Domenica Sportiva' is shown, which is a round-up of all the day's matches.

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    OK,thanks guys.I have some more questions cause i want to be sure about this.I don't feel like spending a fortune to satellite and then i can't see the games.

To DaJuve: The matches come from the normal RAI channel? I mean it isn't some PPV channel of RAI? Or does the matches from RAI Sport Satellite? If you know could you tell.75% of Juve games is good per cent if it's true.

To Ale10: Do you have an satellite? If you do can you tell me in what satellite that channel pack is?

My_hitzJuve: using astro? Do you mean Astra satellite? If you do can you tell me the cordinates of that satellite if you know,for example is is 19.2?

Please i need more information from others.I need to know what's the best way to watch Juve games.

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
    To be honest I don't know the exact details of it, since I didn't buy or set any of it up.
    But I will do my best to try and get more information for you.

Ale

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thanks Ale,i really pushiate it.I need all the advice and informaton I can get.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jussi ] ++
    To DaJuve: The matches come from the normal RAI channel? I mean it isn't some PPV channel of RAI? Or does the matches from RAI Sport Satellite? If you know could you tell.75% of Juve games is good per cent if it's true.
    I get RAI International through a satelitte dish incorporated to my bouquet however it is a free channel. They tend to broadcast more games involving the champions so you can bet on quite some coverage next season.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    Its not true that palco show every game, until the merger on august 1st telepui and stream have a share arrangement, with palco and stream calcio sharing the live matches.

As of august 1st telepui and stream will merge under the new name sky italia.... this will be the first time you will be able to see every serie a match from jus one provider.

Serie a games are ppv though you can buy a half or full season ticket for your desired club at season start.

Sky italia broadcasts on hotbird at 13 degrees east.
    It simulcrypts in Seca 2 and nds.

You will require either a ci receiver with a seca cam or a receiver with embedded nds / seca

If purchasing a card from outside italy (unless you know a friendly italian resident) you will not be able to buy from sky italia directly and as such will have to purchase in advance in full from a local satelite dealer....
    From outside italy you will not be able to purchase ppv events after you have bought the card.... you can only see games if you buy a season ticket as part of your subscription..... You will have to pay in advance the full amount..... sky italia (or current t+ / stream) are not cheap!!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ESPN for the CL matches ..... Frankly I would advise you to look something else. ESPN suck :fero:

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

I get RAI International through a satelitte dish incorporated to my bouquet however it is a free channel. They tend to broadcast more games involving the champions so you can bet on quite some coverage next season.
    I need more confirming information here. :D

Do you get just RAI International or can you watch also normal RAI channels? I visited RAI International's homepage and there said it airs the best programs from other RAI's.Some one said earlier in this post that normal RAI sends lot of football,maybe you're talking about the same programs,you just watch RAI International and he's watching normal RAI.?

Hmm,could you go and visit this site?It would clarify lot of things: www.lyngsat.com

Choose Europe from the packages section and there click the uppest Hotbird 13 degrees link.

There you can see many RAI channels.You said RAI International is free but as you can see (hopefully) it's marked red meaning it costs extra.Scroll the page slowly down and you see RAI Sport Satellite.I got the feeling it airs Serie A and other sports.

So,couple of questions to ANYONE who can answer:

1.Do I see same programs from RAI International that I can see from normal RAI's and is it free or do you have to pay extra for it?

2.Are normal RAI channels' football coverage good? Do I see lot of Juve games with them?

3.Is the Hotbird which I have explained upper,is it enough for me to see lot of Serie A games? In that satellite there is RAI uno,RAI due,RAI tre,RAI International,RAI Edu and RAI Sport satellite.Do I see lot of Italian soccer from these channels?

4.What is RAI Sport Satellite? Will it air all the sport from other RAI's? I visited in their website but it's all Italian.Can someone who knows about this channel tell me what's that all about?

5.Especially to Shadowfax: I couldn't find Sky Italia from the Lyngsat.com database.I searched every 13 degrees Hotbird through but I didn't find it.I also didn't find Palco.About how much that card what you explained costs?

You will require either a ci receiver with a seca cam or a receiver with embedded nds / seca
    Khrm,what means embedded? And could you explain little more specific what did you mean by all that.Sorry my stupidity...:frown:

Lot of questions but I hope you wise people can help me out.I just don't want to use my money to something that I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you thousand times.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jussi ] ++

I need more confirming information here. :D

So,couple of questions to ANYONE who can answer:

1.Do I see same programs from RAI International that I can see from normal RAI's and is it free or do you have to pay extra for it?

2.Are normal RAI channels' football coverage good? Do I see lot of Juve games with them?

3.Is the Hotbird which I have explained upper,is it enough for me to see lot of Serie A games? In that satellite there is RAI uno,RAI due,RAI tre,RAI International,RAI Edu and RAI Sport satellite.Do I see lot of Italian soccer from these channels?

4.What is RAI Sport Satellite? Will it air all the sport from other RAI's? I visited in their website but it's all Italian.Can someone who knows about this channel tell me what's that all about?

5.Especially to Shadowfax: I couldn't find Sky Italia from the Lyngsat.com database.I searched every 13 degrees Hotbird through but I didn't find it.I also didn't find Palco.About how much that card what you explained costs?

Lot of questions but I hope you wise people can help me out.I just don't want to use my money to something that I'm not 100% sure.

Thank you thousand times.
    1. European rai (eg. rai 1, 2 ,3 , sport sat) do not show serie a games, as they do not have rights to do so.
    All you will get on rai is highlights and international matches.

Rai international is very dificult to get on hotbird.... plus there coverage isnt great anyway... whoever said they show 75% of juve matches is talking out there arse... its no where near that.

2. See above -- NO

3. As said above you will not see football from the channels you mention..... To see juve on hotbird you need the following channels...... PPV on sky italia (all league games) , mediaset (i1, r4 & c5) for the odd cl game.

That will give you every single league game and most cl matches.
    Sky italia also show epl and liga games, plus other major sporting events.

4. Rai sport sat is a general sports channel that shows a wide range of sports but very little football

5. You wouldnt find sky italia on lyngsat as it is not officially launched until august 1st when it will replace both telepui and stream.

Palco is the PPV part of telepui as stream calcio is the PPV football part of stream.

Cards : as you do not live in italy , how much you pay depends how much your local satelite dealer wishes to charge you.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    1. European rai (eg. rai 1, 2 ,3 , sport sat) do not show serie a games, as they do not have rights to do so.
    All you will get on rai is highlights and international matches.

Rai international is very dificult to get on hotbird.... plus there coverage isnt great anyway... whoever said they show 75% of juve matches is talking out there arse... its no where near that.
    Good to see around Paul :)
    Well there coverage ain't that great but it's free & I certainly did see most of Juve's game last season. Maybe not 75% but quite a high number. The thing is RAI International tend to focus on the champions & since most huge matches are shown later .... You can almost guarantee on those one but a few hours later.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Good to see around Paul :)
    Well there coverage ain't that great but it's free & I certainly did see most of Juve's game last season. Maybe not 75% but quite a high number. The thing is RAI International tend to focus on the champions & since most huge matches are shown later .... You can almost guarantee on those one but a few hours later.
    he he , hi da juve :)

yes its a reasonable number, but some what short of 75%....

plus as you mention they are often delayed and not live.... which is a real pain.

Also as you said they follow champions but only if they are doing well....

They normally show the champs first game of the season then spend a few weeks looking at the other major teams.... afterwhich games are decided by the size of the particular match or who is doing well at that time.... if juve (god forbid!) are having a bad season you will not see a great deal of there games.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    You are lucky Paul coz some of us living so far away tend to appreciate even the late games.

Do you know of any other satelitte channel that might be broadcasting to Africa -Kenya?

Jussi if there is anyone who can get all the info it's the media guru ....

OP

Jussi

May 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Thank you guys very much! All things are getting clearer to me.

This is the situation:

Main channels of RAI do not show Serie A matches,only highlights and national team matches.

RAI Sport Satellite is hard to get? Why? There you will see matches couple of hours late.It shows the team which is going well so it shows Juve games randomly.Maybe 60% if it's a good season to Juve?

If I decide to order Sky Italia,do I just see/pay from the football part of the stream? I don't for example see movies (not that I want to but just making sure).

Serie a games are ppv though you can buy a half or full season ticket for your desired club at season start.
    So I see only Juve games.I don't see for example Milan - Inter game? When there's not a Juve game (99% of the weeks time) do I see just blank? I will not see any other programs but Juve games?

I really don't know the satellite technique yet.I just want to ask are these common equipments in satellites or do I have to pay extra to have one of those?

sky italia (or current t+ / stream) are not cheap!!
    Final question: Can you tell me (If you don't want to I understand)how much did you pay last season from this future Sky Italia? About price is enough.

Thank you! After this I think I know everything necessary.

BTW,you who live in Enland/Germany/Spain isn't there any channel which airs Serie A? If Sky Italia is too expensive I might have to search other options.

Central Europeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)