From -Fantasista- to Godot (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hello all :) This is Stuart, formerly known as -Fantasista-. As some of you may already know, I unfortunately forgot my password and since Martin is on vacation and no-one else knows what to do, I was forced to get a new account :down: Anyways, I was just letting you guys know this so that you would know who I really am. Ciao :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    When I come to the site it automatically logs me in, so really and truly I never have to type in my password, and now that all of a sudden I'm not being logged in using cookies, I'm struggling :D And nice avatar, Kalle :thumb:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
    When I come to the site it automatically logs me in, so really and truly I never have to type in my password, and now that all of a sudden I'm not being logged in using cookies, I'm struggling :D And nice avatar, Kalle :thumb:
    oh yeah, forgot about the cookie... :D

BTW, doesn't this forum have that function that mails you your password???

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

BTW, doesn't this forum have that function that mails you your password???
    Yes actually it does, but when I tried to have that done it said that my email is not valid so I dunno what's going on. I'll just get Martin to change my nick back to -Fantasista- and merge my total post count together when he returns.

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    dude wait for alex to be back and ask him to merge your total posts and all.
    Yeah, that's what I'm gunna do, and your name isn't very good either, Oded :p

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Don't you have like a main passwords that you use around the web? So many things require passwords nowadays, I have several that I switch between...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I have more or less 6 accounts (some in yahoo groups, one here, another in the ANGRA forum, my second email).

In all of this i have the same nik and password, and are the same nick and pasword i use since 5 years.

you must try dto do that!. In all the forums my nik is Hydde, and my pasword is the same ! :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    evil bastard, you're sadistic..:D how did you come up with that? i bet it's because you're talkin to an indian..haha, that's why, i've got your secret now! hahahaha....:wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)