[Friendly] USA - Calculus BC (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
im going to the USA china game! :weee:

time to see how shitty our national team is :smoke:

ive seen them live about 6 times and they get worse everytime. last occasion was the 3-0 spanking against the czech republic

wooo red white and black!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Last US game i saw here was USA - Japan last year as a world cup preparation match

They played some bullshit song throughout the game that went
    "Goals Goals Goals, for the red white and blue!!" :lol2:

It reminded me why we suck so much

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    God I fucking hate when we play long balls. I hate worthless long balls in general. We should keep the ball on the ground and have more movement in midfield because when that happens we look half decent. Benny in midfield is the fucking man though... hopefully Hamburg will give him more playing time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    4-1 Final score.

I do believe Benny Feilhaber is the future of this team. He's the player with the most skill and most potential, so hopefully Hamburg won't dick around with him and give him some playing time or send him to a place where he can play and mature.

Do I think Bradley is the manager for my national team? I don't think so.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    that game was so bad :lol2:

dempsey is shit, as is the chinese captain. i loved the chinese tactic of standing and doing nothing as a defensive strategy on corners.

at least one good thing happened: Democracy 1 0 Communism!

jk :D

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    God I fucking hate when we play long balls. I hate worthless long balls in general. We should keep the ball on the ground and have more movement in midfield because when that happens we look half decent. Benny in midfield is the fucking man though... hopefully Hamburg will give him more playing time.
    it was such a boring game. ive never seen such a predictable offense in my life, it was like watching high school teams. every play, look for the fast guy running diagonally in the middle and send it through:disagree:

the chinese are relatively good...they just lack speed and confidence. ive never seen so many open chances with absolutely no attempt to shoot the ball.

onyewu is the man, though :smoke:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Actually I thought the Chinese only had speed. Their passing wasn't bad, even better than ours during some points. We just have no fucking style of play.

What part of the stadia were you located?

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Actually I thought the Chinese only had speed. Their passing wasn't bad, even better than ours during some points. We just have no fucking style of play.

What part of the stadia were you located?
    Originally we were going to sit behind the goal with the fans, as we were buying 4 tickets off a guy on craigslist.com . That prick didn't show up, nor answer his phone, until 5 minutes before the game so we said screw you and bought the nicer tickets that were on the side of the stadium with 2 tiers, lower tier, first-half US attack end. Not great seats, but all the seats in that stadium suck :yuck:

The chinese passing and skills were much more "clinical" than the americans, but to me it really did seem like they lacked any speed at all. By speed, I mean collaborated speed of attack. They would get the ball, look around for 3 seconds, and all their decisions were delayed far more than they should've been. Whenever they just took it 1-touch, they played really well, but that wasn't often enough.

That captain needs to learn when to shoot, as well. And that penalty was complete BS. The ref blew the whistle about 3 seconds after the guy had already tried to use his advantage. Pretty weak fall by Beasely as well.

OP
    3pac

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    The US pulled the same shit every time. Kick the ball forward and try for a flick-on/through-ball/long ball.

In the end, we only succeeded due to the fact that China chose not to defend on set pieces.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    God I fucking hate when we play long balls. I hate worthless long balls in general. We should keep the ball on the ground and have more movement in midfield because when that happens we look half decent.
    You just copy/pasted that from one of last season´s Juve games, didn´t you? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)