[Friendly] Swansea - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
why should we send the reserves? That would be very disrespectful imo and not give out a good impression

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i just get some words regarding this : i don't give it a damn shit for this match !! give me serie A & champions league & i will sell this match for 2 $ !!!!

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
    i just get some words regarding this : i don't give it a damn shit for this match !! give me serie A & champions league & i will sell this match for 2 $ !!!!
    its really nice to see that the juve fans on here are so considerate of a match to open a new stadium and a statue of the late john charles. do you know what john charles gave to us???

if this match is held, its not really about the score its a pre-seaosn friendly for godsake. its about paying respect to john charles one of the great juve legends and its sad to read some of the comments on here. makes me think, are you a juve fan when write these comments, john charles gave a lot to juventus and football. so grow up.

btw read my signature below.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    its really nice to see that the juve fans on here are so considerate of a match to open a new stadium and a statue of the late john charles. do you know what john charles gave to us???
    I wouldn't bother getting to worked up by the likes of him. The Juve fans on here that actually have a brain are very respectful of what the gentle giant achieved in Turin.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    sorry guys cause frankly speaking i didn't know that this match will be made for John Charles , i just ment that in the mean time i only concentrate on official matches only , but i respect this man cause he deserves a lot for what he made for Juve !!

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    yer i will, its going to be to get tickets though, its the opening of thier new stadium only 20k.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    a honour for us. send the second team though
    The fact that it's going down in essence to mark the life of the great John Charles. Your comment is quite disrespectful.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++

The fact that it's going down in essence to mark the life of the great John Charles. Your comment is quite disrespectful.

it wasnt on my intentions. this talk was after the milan game where everybody was saying how we were tired

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    Well friendlies aren't played in the middle of a gruelling season like ours. It'll be in the summer no doubt..

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    will this game be played or not? havent heard anything about it...
    there hasnt been any new news on this friendly, all i know is that swansea has asked juve but i dont know if they got a reply. but i have asked some swansea fans and they think they are going to play juve to open the new ground.

OP

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    just thought i better right about this. after all this juve wont be plying swansea to open their new stadium. :frown: i know that swansea asked juve as a tribute game for the late john charles but juve might of rejected it, i dont know the full story behind it. swansea have already played their opener game at their new stadio vs fulham. :( i could of seen juve so close but yet so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)