[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (22 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the things we really need to work on now:

i think we've established and probably agreed that we'll go with what i proposed of having andrade and criscito in defence and its just now a matter of getting the 2 to gel.

and to get into the game quicker, too many times this pre season we've always started on the backfoot and been made to punish till it was too late

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Criscito was superb today. I think Molinaro is very good at LB as well. Where is Chiellini going to play? He is better than Molinaro at LB and better than Criscito at CB. He has to play somewhere.

meschugee

Jun 30, 2006
This is the real juve!

We were 0-2 down and come back like a f*cking huricane! This season is gonna be our! I bet all Inter Players shit their pants while watching our team destroying Roma. lol

FORZA JUVE!

Jun 13, 2007
just heard of juve coming back from 0-2 and winning 5-2 . Was this the same juve that i saw against newcastle and hamburg ?
I guess things are finally looking up for us , id love to see highlights of this game , does anyone have a link ?

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Seems to me Roma is Del Piero's favorite, he scores against them every single time.

Does anyone have statistics on this?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Sweet victory, nice performance for Juventus, team is beginning to gel and shape up, if the defence gels up we will be the team to watch in time.

And I just love Nedved and his never-say-die spirit, to think that he stood up against Mexes. Mexes will be another Roma player to add oil to the bitter rivalry of Juventus and Roma

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
And of course credits go to Zalayeta as well, he may seem useless to fans, but when you need him he does his job. I thank Ranieri for appreciating the effectiveness of Zalayeta in times of games like this. Thanks for the goal Zala

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sweet victory, nice performance for Juventus, team is beginning to gel and shape up, if the defence gels up we will be the team to watch in time.

And I just love Nedved and his never-say-die spirit, to think that he stood up against Mexes. Mexes will be another Roma player to add oil to the bitter rivalry of Juventus and Roma
mexes has a history with juve, i remember 2 seasons he headbutted del piero or sumthing like that, but nedved is defo disliked at roma, prob sumthing to do with his lazio history, totti also kicked nedved's head in 2 seasons ago and got away with that. really roma are just a bunch of barbaric dogs, their manager has the ability to concede 4+ goals a game, the fans are just simply merda, and the players follow suit, they all deserve each other

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
mexes has a history with juve, i remember 2 seasons he headbutted del piero or sumthing like that, but nedved is defo disliked at roma, prob sumthing to do with his lazio history, totti also kicked nedved's head in 2 seasons ago and got away with that. really roma are just a bunch of barbaric dogs, their manager has the ability to concede 4+ goals a game, the fans are just simply merda, and the players follow suit, they all deserve each other
You're always criticizing other teams.. :p

Jun 13, 2007
A nice big happy familly :D

Deleted member 2609

I think your referring to Leandro Cufre:D

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
any highlights for download?

I watched most of the second half from StreamerOne but missed some key goals due to yardwork. Here's some nice highlights. What a beautiful match! This was the springboard I was waiting for to launch us into the season opener in a couple weeks with a positive energy and determination.

Nocerino wasn't even on my radar until today. Now he's a player I'll be following closely. Almiron was a great signing. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)