[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (17 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
glad to see Fuck-Intah finally scored! hope it boosts his confidence! i dont give a flying fuck if u guys think it was an easy goal and all that stuff... what's important is that the broke the goal draught NOW rather than 10 games into the league and by that time reduced to a sub and recieved a LOT of criticism, ESPECIALLY from Badass! :p

Forza Iaquinta

Forza JUVE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im just wondering if Iaquinta is like Ibrahimovic for us.. it certainly seems this way. Anyway I think Iaquinta's performance wasnt too bad, his improving, plenty more games yet for us to judge him. One things for sure though at the moment ill choose Zala ahead of iaquinta anyday.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Now thats more like it.

Good performance by Juve, starting from when Birindelli went off injured.

Nocerino was MOTM, although the whole team played well, including Iaquinta, who was running alot, and it payed with the winning goal.

Criscito should partner Andrade. Its clear now.

Salihamidzic played well, even when he was switched to rb.

Trezeguet and Nedved put in what u would expect, and Almiron was consistent for the whole 90 minutes. Molinaro held his own, and it was off his shot that Del Piero got the rebound and assisted to Iaquinta.

Good match. There were enough yellows to show that each team was taking it seriously. Mexes is a piece of shit. He caused trouble the last time our teams met in the pre-season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
glad to see Fuck-Intah finally scored! hope it boosts his confidence! i dont give a flying fuck if u guys think it was an easy goal and all that stuff... what's important is that the broke the goal draught NOW rather than 10 games into the league and by that time reduced to a sub and recieved a LOT of criticism, ESPECIALLY from Badass! :p

Forza Iaquinta

Forza JUVE!
you're only happy cuz u beat me in the bet not actually cuz he scored lol, if only zala came on 5 mins earlier. ps your reward is on the previous page incase u missed it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Now thats more like it.

Good performance by Juve, starting from when Birindelli went off injured.

Nocerino was MOTM, although the whole team played well, including Iaquinta, who was running alot, and it payed with the winning goal.

Criscito should partner Andrade. Its clear now.

Salihamidzic played well, even when he was switched to rb.

Trezeguet and Nedved put in what u would expect, and Almiron was consistent for the whole 90 minutes. Molinaro held his own, and it was off his shot that Del Piero got the rebound and assisted to Iaquinta.

Good match. There were enough yellows to show that each team was taking it seriously. Mexes is a piece of shit. He caused trouble the last time our teams met in the pre-season.
thats what ive been preaching for a while, anyone still oppose?

bianconeri-10

May 16, 2007
that was a really good match i was going nuts after we scored all those goals, Nocerino is amazing he was all over the place and even showed off some skills, I think we have a new RB in Brazzo(Sala) he played really well and got forward alot, Del Piero was a legend as usual setting up and scoring a goal, Trezeguet was at his best netting 2 and getting us back in it, Almiron was really good i love this signing he was very creative and worked hard, Criscito played very well better than boum if i were raineri i would start Brazzo as RB, Chiellini as CB/LB, Andrade as CB, and Criscito as CB/LB

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
so it seems that 4-4-2 is our best formation with:
Buffon; Salihamidzic (as RB), Andrade, Criscito, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Almiron, Nocerino or Zanetti you decide, Nedved; DP, Trez

I must admit that now it looks a lot better with Salihamidzic as RB as I always thought he would do well there
I always saw him as a right sided Zambrotta!

as for our defence I hope Criscito is good enough, anyway I am still hoping for a new defender who can play in our starting 11 so at least we would have a great cover in Criscito
or maybe if Criscito is good enough we could buy a good defender to cover him...

our mid looks better now seeing Almiron plays like no one imagined he would play and if Nocerino could develope into a world class DM we could very well be the team we would like to see faster than we hoped

by the way I had a feeling we would crash Roma
my prediction was 4-0 it wasn`t the score but I`m not dissapointed

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
god i really dont know how spalletti is so rated? i mean we trounced roma 4-1 2 yrs ago, they lose 7-1 to man utd and tonight lose a 2-0 lead to 5-2 yet they can only manage to win convincingly against inter.

Apr 15, 2006
you're only happy cuz u beat me in the bet not actually cuz he scored lol, if only zala came on 5 mins earlier. ps your reward is on the previous page incase u missed it
oh saw it alright! :D

and TBH, im happy cos he scored and that this might bring out better, stronger performances from him! i only wish that whoever we have play well, contribute to the wins and just be happy! and this only is a step towards that!

next time im gona make you find a dildo and put it in your mouth

no bloody way that's EVER gonna happen!!! :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh saw it alright! :D

and TBH, im happy cos he scored and that this might bring out better, stronger performances from him! i only wish that whoever we have play well, contribute to the wins and just be happy! and this only is a step towards that!
if zala stays i might make a new bet that zala will outscore iaquinta this season. but when he scored i was pissing myself in laughter that he scored

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
i fell off my chair laughing wen i saw iaquinta scoring and celebrating like he just scored the wc winner. but it must be a rare thing for him :D
so did i.. :D
he was too happy..
if inzaghi moved down to the center or flangs he would be iaquinta :D
he hasn't done anything special so far.. he gets ball.. holds it, jst as if he was zidane.. and then passes it back.. that is all of iquinta..
oh, and of course he can make terrible face while complaining and he seems to be too stingy when it gets to making a pass when there's good chance of scoring a goal..
Iaquinta, what a mistake... :disagree:

nocerino was fantastic, and neddy seems to be playing football even at the age of 87 :D
ale's goal made me happy.. and there was mind blowing pass by almiron, though i didn't like him that much during the match... he seems to be too slow.. sorry :D

oh and trez, did he's job in his "smart" style ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)