[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (67 Viewers)

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
this is the true Juventus. the game was so beautiful. zanetti, nocerino and almiron are perfect. nocerino is 16V. he is juve engine. i like this Juventus.
Just to work more with defence.
FORZA JUVENTUS

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Brilliant stuff and its great for the morale.. lets hope to keep the same spirit going into the bigger games ahead of us. A lot of positives from the match, to name a few, I was really impressed with Nocerino, Molinaro, Zanetti. Almiron, has shown his something special and I can see why his likened to veron. Im really pleased for Zala, another good performance, its about time he fights the others for a starting place.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
This shows how determined the team are. We fight back, and prove ourself against a tough adversary.

This ought to shut the people moaning about our team for a while. And maybe even Badass will be a bit more quite after Iaquinta's goal. Who knows? :)

This was a great win. If we just win all our Serie A matches 5-2, I shall be quite pleased :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I am in a hurry so I'll write few notes:
1- Forget about Birindelli put Salihamidizc instead.
2- Zanetti is a must.. HE MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FORMATION TONIGHT.
3- Del Piero is just amazing.. He managed to let Iaquinta score lol..
4- Zalayata played better than Birra Moretti.
5- Its 5-2 although we weren't awarded a a clear PK.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i still hate iaquinta tho :p especially now after losing my bet! grrrrrrr but yeah i fell off my chair laughing wen i saw iaquinta scoring and celebrating like he just scored the wc winner. but it must be a rare thing for him :D

Sep 14, 2003
My player ratings

Buffon 6
Birindelli 5,5
Andrade 6,5
Criscito 7,5
Molinaro 6
Salihamidzic 7
Almiron 7
Nocerino 7,5
Nedved 7,5
Trezegeut 7
Iaquinta 6,5

Zanetti 7
Del Piero 6,5
Zalayeta 6,5

Amazing turnaround, after being 0-2 and looking weak, we became stronger as the match wore. Birindelli's injury was the turning point, with Zanetti going into midfield and Salihamidzic at right back.

Nocerino was moved to a wide right position but in truth he was everywhere, he showed his inexperience at times but was for me, our most impressive player and must be a starter.

Let's keep our feet on the ground, this team still has one or two issues to solve before the season starts in a few weeks.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I am in a hurry so I'll write few notes:
1- Forget about Birindelli put Salihamidizc instead.
2- Zanetti is a must.. HE MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FORMATION TONIGHT.
3- Del Piero is just amazing.. He managed to let Iaquinta score lol..
4- Zalayata played better than Birra Moretti.
5- Its 5-2 although we weren't awarded a a clear PK.
:agree: Good points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)