[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (19 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
its not time to gel its really lack of defensive duties, neither are really filter players that cut the opponents attack, but tbh brazzo hasnt entirely impressed me but tiago is too good and too expensive to bench so whilst camo is out it might be an idea to play him on the right, certainly in a 4-3-3 and it seemed to have worked, and play nocerino/zanetti with almiron, obviously the problem occurs when camo returns and he too is too good to be benched. i must admit tiago is one of the buys i regret as he's giving me a bloody headache with formations right now
Tiago can be deployed as a DMF if Ranieri asks him to, that is where he began his career. He can play the sort of role that Pirlo plays... I am having the same problem as you Badass, our midfield is giving me a headache but its good to have the options there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Tiago can be deployed as a DMF if Ranieri asks him to, that is where he began his career. He can play the sort of role that Pirlo plays... I am having the same problem as you Badass, our midfield is giving me a headache but its good to have the options there.
Nocerino would be the better choice in that position, from what I've seen so far (I like Tiago pushing into the attack)

Mar 28, 2007
the 20 players that called up for roma match according to juventus chinese official website:

GK: Buffon, Belardi, Novembre
DEF: Birindelli, Molinaro, Andrade, Criscito, Boumsong, Legrottaglie
MID: Nocerino, Nedved, Olivera, Zanetti, Tiago, Salihamidzic, Almiron
FWD: Iaquinta, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)