[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (24 Viewers)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
:mad:
I hope that doesn't ruin the chance of a stream!
It shouldn't because they scramble at the source of re-broadcast from when they pick up the feed, & the feed is what you get your streams from as a rule, before that happens.

1) Ranieri: “Another important test for us”

2) The time has come for the first 90-minute test against Serie A opponents. Saturday night (at 8.45 pm, live on Rai 1 and Juventus Channel), in Cesena, Juventus will face Roma, one of the favourites for the League title.
1) It will be because the gap between the 2 is far less now than it once was but that's not so much down to what Roma are as to what Juve have become!

2) Oh please, Mr. Ranieri, Roma title contenders? The last time they seriously were is thanks in no small way to the incomparable Gabriel Batistuta. Look, through necessity Roma have learned to play without a recognised striker leading their attack, relying on midfield runners quickly supporting Totti, & for much of the time it worked because the opposition found it harder to predict where the threat was coming from. But without a real "hit man" as their spearhead they'll only ever go just "so far!" I'd like to think Ranieri is merely being diplomatic in naming Roma possible Scudetto winners, though I will say we do have to take them seriously when we play them! I didn't realise the game will be at Cesena, I thought it was at the Stadio Olimpico which is why I had it down for a draw.
Now I say the win is not beyond us!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
just given it a test run. bit stutterly but it works at least, and im sure it will pick up in quality tonight, f*ck boring myself watching the prem, im getting ready for tonight. The old lady and it's tifosi expects...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
From ilromanista:

ROMA (4-2-3-1): Doni, Panucci, Mexes, Juan, Tonetto, Aquilani, Brighi, Taddei, Giuly, Vucinic, Totti. All. Spalletti

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon; Birindelli, Andrade, Criscito, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Almiron, Tiago, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet. All. Ranieri

ARBITRO: Rocchi

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
its an idea..
give almiron and tiago a chance to gel Badass...
IMO, soon as they get on form, they could be one of, if not the best midfield partnership in Serie A.
both are too offensive-minded, and don't trail back enough to help the defense

we need a Nocerino or Zanetti in there to plug the middle

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its an idea..
give almiron and tiago a chance to gel Badass...
IMO, soon as they get on form, they could be one of, if not the best midfield partnership in Serie A.
its not time to gel its really lack of defensive duties, neither are really filter players that cut the opponents attack, but tbh brazzo hasnt entirely impressed me but tiago is too good and too expensive to bench so whilst camo is out it might be an idea to play him on the right, certainly in a 4-3-3 and it seemed to have worked, and play nocerino/zanetti with almiron, obviously the problem occurs when camo returns and he too is too good to be benched. i must admit tiago is one of the buys i regret as he's giving me a bloody headache with formations right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)