[Friendly] MLS Allstars 1-1* JUVENTUS [August 1st, 2018] (1 Viewer)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
life is not there to work, stop identifying with your work, dead end jobs are a good thing, go out and develop as actual person not as employee slave robot

I just turned down a high profile engineering job at AUDI because I didn't feel like moving 100km from my comfy environment into a bavarian shithole, people would kill a thousand puppies for that job.

career and money centered americans @DAiDEViL :disagree:
My job does not define me, however it would be nice at the very least to have my own room and not sleep in a bunk bed for the first time in my life.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like the name of the MLS team is misleading.
Ring > Vidal :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lol

Nice fantasy. You are probably a dishwasher at some hole in the wall diner.
I have always been jealous of the working class because they don't have to pretend to be in love with their jobs. If I could start over I would have never attended university and just gone for trade school

I am jealous of your lumberjack life, no denial

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have always been jealous of the working class because they don't have to pretend to be in love with their jobs. If I could start over I would have never attended university and just gone for trade school

I am jealous of your lumberjack life, no denial
:lol: :heart:

I went to University and still chose to became a lumberjack. :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Sporting a man bun and an Abe Franklin beard.
Is this an amalgam of Abe Lincoln and Ben Franklin? The fat, bespectacled honest Abe?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
life is not there to work, stop identifying with your work, dead end jobs are a good thing, go out and develop as actual person not as employee slave robot

I just turned down a high profile engineering job at AUDI because I didn't feel like moving 100km from my comfy environment into a bavarian shithole, people would kill a thousand puppies for that job.

career and money centered americans @DAiDEViL :disagree:
:tup:

Ingolstadt that ugly?

Old city of Regensburg nice from what I've seen though @DAiDEViL

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I’m not sure, but isn't AUDI based in Ingolstadt? ..would be a stone's throw from ur place.
Because of Audi? Yeah i think @lgorTudor mentioned something before, or was it Stuttgart/Baden Württemberg?

Anyway, Ingolstadt is located quite nicely imo. Prices (fairly) low and great Cities nearby.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I’m not sure, but isn‘t AUDI based in Ingolstadt? ..would be a stone‘s throw from ur place.
can't leave my drug/arab infested shithole :heart:

Because of Audi? Yeah i think @lgorTudor mentioned something before, or was it Stuttgart/Baden Württemberg?

Anyway, Ingolstadt is located quite nicely imo. Prices (fairly) low and great Cities nearby.
It was about BaWü, Maschinenbau paradise :baus:, I was planning to move, got some offers in but stayed regardless because I didn't want it deep inside, just superficially

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
can't leave my drug/arab infested shithole :heart:
:D

Btw, don’t know if I already told, I actually turned down a job offer from a swiss company in Frankfurt (and Paris too), didn't want to leave my beautiful place to live in a drug/arab infested shithole (and I mean both cities with that).

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Is Frankfurt really that bad? I've never been there, but there are a lot of prospective jobs for me there after i graduate.
It's perfect, don't listen to villagers from 3000 population incest hole :ghey:
:D

Btw, don’t know if I already told, I actually turned down a job offer from a swiss company in Frankfurt (and Paris too), didn't want to leave my beautiful place to live in a drug/arab infested shithole (and I mean both cities with that).
no way :lol: I could have shown you around...Emre Can's ghetto :baus:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
no way :lol: I could have shown you around...Emre Can's ghetto :baus:
Ah it was 3 years ago and it would have been with a swiss salary :p They just opened subsidiaries in Frankfurt, Paris and LA with swiss workers back then. I think now after they've settled they hire local people, cause it's cheaper for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)