[Friendly] Milan - Juventus (August 22nd) (1 Viewer)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Do you think Krasic will play this match? He just did his medical correct? I hope I see him.

Storari
Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Sissoko/Melo - Marchisio - Lanzafame/Pepe
Diego
Amauri​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
does anyone know a link that will be streaming this game on the internet? like the s. Graz game?

I know this game has been an injury prone game but I think that has to do with the mentality of the players going to the game. If you dont play hard 100% into every tackle or 50 50 ball you will come out worse. Anyways I think Del Neri will want to show the Juve faithful what Juve can do after that embarrassing display on our final match day against Milan.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Manniger
Grygera Bonucci Legro DC
Krasic Melo Momo Martinez
DP Trez​

I wish DN field this formation.. Build partnership between Legro - Bonucci in case there Chiellini injured in the middle of season, try Grygera, Give match fitness to Melo as one of the late player to join summer training, Adapting Martinez at LM, Debut for Krasic, and use our legendary partnership Trez-DP

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Manniger
Grygera Bonucci Legro DC
Krasic Melo Momo Martinez
DP Trez​

I wish DN field this formation.. Build partnership between Legro - Bonucci in case there Chiellini injured in the middle of season, try Grygera, Give match fitness to Melo as one of the late player to join summer training, Adapting Martinez at LM, Debut for Krasic, and use our legendary partnership Trez-DP
When Grygera is in a formation, its a bad formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)