Friendly Matches (2008 Summer) (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve's official site should at least put up some audio for their games for the people who can't see the games. They could even make people pay to see the games on their site.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
i'm also going to buy tickets for dortmund. only shame is that the tickets for the juventus seats aren't one sale at the bvb site
NORDTRIBUNE is also for visitors i think?

Anyway, I buyed a ticket there, close to the corner JUVENTUS :drill: :drill:

Dec 6, 2007
according to tuttosport for game today

Belardi
Zebina Legrottaglie Ariaudo Molinaro
Salihamidzic Zanetti Ekdal Nedved
Amauri Iaquinta

available:
Fiory,Nocchi,Bamba,De Paola,Melberg,Grygera,D'Elia,Duravia,Castiglia,Rossi,Almiron,Tiago

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
IMPORTANT
Does anyone have a juventus-channel account; maybe we can work out something to make it stream for those who don't live in italy... That would be awesome and i'm sure there is a way to do so. Anyone?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
IMPORTANT
Does anyone have a juventus-channel account; maybe we can work out something to make it stream for those who don't live in italy... That would be awesome and i'm sure there is a way to do so. Anyone?
If someone has Juventus channel going through their computer they can use a site called justin.tv which is easy to set up

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
If someone has Juventus channel going through their computer they can use a site called justin.tv which is easy to set up
exactly. problem would be
1: to find someone willing to do it
2: getting the signal into the computer. you'd need a tv-card or something to get that sat-antenna into the pc... anyway, please someone... i'd love to see that game

By the way, tiago is in the line-up (juventus.com) - a sign for him to stay? For Piacenza, i think Zammuto plays in defense. That is a juve-player who is currently on loan in piacenza i think. (maybe wrong)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i think the main problem is to find someone willing to stream it. With the other things, we would surely find a solution... I think it's lame for making it juventus-channel exclusive. I mean it's not that i don't support this whole juve-thing, but you can't see it outside italy... why not make a stream on the homepage or something? i'd even pay a few bucks to watch it...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
if someone has web camera, they can point to TV (i hope its flat) and stream that way via ichat or MSN etc..that is easy..
it would be good to see this..why juve channel dont stream for us?

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
It's AC Milan, then...
yes, ac milan will take inter's place. It's somehow ridiculous though, that mourinho refuses to play that tournament. It's a classic, why all this fuzz about it. He could just let their primavera play if he doesn't want to show any of his super-cool-tactics. He's already getting on my nerves...

anyway, next game against brondby (or so) will probably be available on a stream (can't believe it)...
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=15168&part=sports

No link yet but:
A station is available and will appear here from 15:00 on the day of the event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)