Friendly Matches (2008 Summer) (1 Viewer)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm most likely going to the Borussia Dortmund - Juventus game on saturday, just wondering if there is a way to book tickets for the Juventus section?? Or which stand is closest to the Juventus corner? Thanks in advance!

forza :ultra:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    GolTV Secures Exclusive North American TV Rights to 2008 Emirates Cup

MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--GolTV, the only live bilingual channel delivering 24/7 soccer, will air live from London, England exclusive coverage of the 2008 Emirates Cup for North American soccer fans. Kicking off on August 2 at 9 a.m. ET, GolTV will provide exclusive live coverage of Spain’s Real Madrid CG as they take on Germany’s Hamburg SV.

Additionally, the all-soccer network will televise three other games live from London including England’s Arsenal FC vs. Italy’s Juventus FC on August 2 at 11:15 a.m. ET. On August 3, GolTV will telecast Juventus FC vs. Hamburg SV at 9 a.m. ET and Arsenal FC vs. Real Madrid CG at 11:15 a.m. ET. With this deal, GolTV has also acquired the exclusive North American TV rights to the 2009 and 2010 Emirates Cups.

“Living up to our commitment to delivering the highest-quality global soccer action, we present our viewers with one of the most exciting, action-packed tournaments in the world,” said Enzo Francescoli, CEO and founder of GolTV. “For two days, soccer fans will get full coverage of the best soccer that Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy have to offer.”

The 2008 Emirates Cup is the second annual pre-season tournament held at Emirates Stadium in London. Hosted by current reigning cup champions, Arsenal FC, the two-day tournament is played “group style”, meaning each team plays two matches and is awarded three points for a win, one point for a draw and one point for every goal scored. The team with the highest point total at the end of the tournament is crowned the 2008 Emirates Cup Champion.

GolTV adds the Emirates Cup to its extensive roster of 2008 exclusive premier tournament coverage, which also includes Spain’s Copa del Rey, Coppa Italia and the World Cup qualifying matches of the German, Italian and Spanish national teams.

GolTV

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    even if its is a friendly cup but it shows the level of juve players against big teams
    no it doesn't.... I doubt we'll play 90 minutes with our strongest eleven. And i doubt our opponents will do the same. It is a nice test-game, and we will clearly see where our difficulties are, but it's nowhere as reliable as the real deal; CL preliminaries.

As for the test-games. Juventus.com writes they are juve channel exclusives but that's not right in my opinion. As far as i know, the bronby (or how is that spelled:) ) is being streamed and the dortmund game on saturday will be live on german television (DSF). Can't believe it actually, but i'm going to see a juve game on TV. wohooooo

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Juve - Arsenal match in emirates cup next saturday at 17:15 CET will be on NTV spor which is FTA and aljazeera sport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)