[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Legia Warsaw ultras are one of the best in Poland (if not the best) & very good organized, guests from Juventus fan groups visited here, there were also some Juve banners on the Legia Stadium (and Legia banners on Juventus Stadium as well i think).
They're were a group of about 10 or so of their fans on the train back from the Olympiastadion after the Champions League final, I don't think they had actually gone to the game and were chanting Legia and Juve chants very loudly all the way back, whilst the support was nice it just was not the right time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2009
Yes, there was a friendship between them and some other clubs (i remember Den Haag), but at the end of 2013 there was an info that they ended it with respect. Remember trying to find the reasons behind this but all you could find on the net was 'those who should know knows why'.
Legia Warsaw ultras are one of the best in Poland (if not the best) & very good organized, guests from Juventus fan groups visited here, there were also some Juve banners on the Legia Stadium (and Legia banners on Juventus Stadium as well i think).

129275976_332ccf4715_o.jpg

Fans cheering for Legia/Juve:

e9xedc.jpg

ei8tgx.jpg

140dpu8.jpg

15wj587.jpg
:tup:
Which local team do you support?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)