[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Same, I'm actually kinda excited to see them back in action :D

Not meaning much, but I've been on cold turkey from football for months basically :(
Yeah. :D I really wanna see if Rugani, Khedira, Dybala and Zaza are up for these colors. Can't say I like the formation but hey I can't say I'm surprised at this point.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah. :D I really wanna see if Rugani, Khedira, Dybala and Zaza are up for these colors. Can't say I like the formation but hey I can't say I'm surprised at this point.
From what I've seen in pre-season friendles in the past there'll be some formaiton changes and lots of substitutions anyways.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Btw weren't Legia and Juve's ultras groups like pretty close and friendly?
Yes, there was a friendship between them and some other clubs (i remember Den Haag), but at the end of 2013 there was an info that they ended it with respect. Remember trying to find the reasons behind this but all you could find on the net was 'those who should know knows why'.
Legia Warsaw ultras are one of the best in Poland (if not the best) & very good organized, guests from Juventus fan groups visited here, there were also some Juve banners on the Legia Stadium (and Legia banners on Juventus Stadium as well i think).

129275976_332ccf4715_o.jpg

Fans cheering for Legia/Juve:

e9xedc.jpg

ei8tgx.jpg

15wj587.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)