[Friendly] JUVENUTS A 5-0 Juventus B [August 12th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I feel Ronaldo might give Dybala the opportunity to shine as it will allow Dybala to grow as the vice best player like Messi grew when Ronaldinho was the leader..
Dybala isnt a 17 year old but IMO he needs this

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #167
    Ronaldo when on the ball opens a ton of space for the other players surging forward

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    So this Fagioli kid #44 is staying with the first team for the season?
    He is 17 lol, I doubt he is staying with the first team. But every pre-season since I been a Juve fan, is allways been a couple of primavera players they highligh to be with the first team all summer (until going down to primavera/loaned out), he is just the latest one. Its more likely Beruatto might stay with the first team (while playing with Juve B), in case we need left back fringe option while Spinazzola is out injured.

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
    He is 17 lol, I doubt he is staying with the first team. But every pre-season since I been a Juve fan, is allways been a couple of primavera players they highligh to be with the first team all summer (until going down to primavera/loaned out), he is just the latest one. Its more likely Beruatto might stay with the first team (while playing with Juve B), in case we need left back fringe option while Spinazzola is out injured.
    yeah, I also remember, that they keep a bunch of youngsters through summer with the first team. I just found it weird, that I haven't seen him in the latest posted B squad rosters and that he was not playing for the primavera team today if he is only 17. well, just thought maybe we have a wonderkid case here.

Beruato would be for max 4 games then. Otherwise he won't be able to play for the B team, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)