[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Villarreal, August 7th 2009 (16 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cronios, that dude you quoted, posted that before it was confirmed Diego isnt going to play, not called up, recovering from injury that will take weeks, if we are lucky.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
FUck..I thought it was just muscle fatigue, and they were saving him, so that he would be ready to play at least a subs role in our first Serie A fixture. Perhaps even any other friendlies we have before then...Either way, I would rather we got him truly fit as he can be, then brought him in, slowly. Until then, Giovinco playing in his position, or DP, will be fine. Our team is strong enough, to do without him for a few weeks. GIovinco can get a true chance to shine. Perhaps.

A knockback of course...but I assume its nothing serious and looking likely to be long term. Surely our medics gave him a proper once, twice and thrice-over? And they didn't miss anything as sinister as signs of his legs soon falling off.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I called comhem and they had no clue what I was talking about. To what email address are you bombing them?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As far as I know they have no e-mail address, but you can send an email through this page:
http://www.comhem.se/comhem/kundservice/general/-/3358/3358/-/index.html
I already sent them an email. Feel free to use it, feel free to spread it and let others use it.

That's my bomb:

Hej

Jag skriver till er eftersom Canal+ har lurat sina Serie A-fans med reklam för Serie A och nu meddelar de att de inte skall visa den italienska ligan längre. Det var tråkigt för att det är de som kommer att förlora kunder och rykte.

I alla fall, det är inte därför jag skriver till er. Jag som Serie A-fan är, som många andra i Sverige som tycker om ligan för vad ligan är och står för och inte för Zlatans skull (till skillnad från Canal+ bland annat), redo att lägga till mera kanaler i mitt paket så jag kan följa ligan fullt.

Det verkar som de svenska TV-kanalerna inte är särskillt intresserade av att göra det på det viset som vi önskar men däremot har ESPN UK precis fått rättigheterna för att visa matcher från den italienska ligan väldigt intensivt.

Som sagt, jag är redo att lägga till mera kanaler i mitt paket så länge de visar matcher från Italien varje vecka. Och som kund hos comhem (nu är det mitt fjärde år) önskar jag att ni lägger till ESPN UK i erat utbud så jag kan njuta av fin fotboll från TV-kanaler som uppskattar ligan för vad ligan är och inte för en spelare.

Jag uppskattar eran hjälp och hoppas att ni uppfyller mitt önskemål.

Tack på förhand
Hälsar en lojal kund
Jack

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats a good letter, and good slap in the face for those Zlatan obbssessed losers :tup: (100% sure they would NEVER dropped the Serie A rights if he was still around) I'm a 10-11 year long client, so I'll lecture them some more with that :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, do that. Let them understand that there are Serie A fans and not only for Zlatan.

I trust Birro to do his best as well, even though he hates Juve, that Totti whore :D and it seems that he is heading towards Kanal 9, according to the latest rumours.

HAHAHAHA His mobile number is 073-610 75 56 ... let him know he we're behind him. Let him create a Serie A army

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Birro, real weirdo :D And he should be anti-Juve considering he is a Romanista, but never said a single bad thing about us (svenska fans foottball talk, allways a funny mofo), he is Totti fanatic, but reps whole of calcio all the time like an enthusiastic fanboy.

Yeah he is a big profile so could pressure them, on behalf of all blattar in Sweden (that arent La Liga fans ;)) :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yes, do that. Let them understand that there are Serie A fans and not only for Zlatan.

I trust Birro to do his best as well, even though he hates Juve, that Totti whore :D and it seems that he is heading towards Kanal 9, according to the latest rumours.

HAHAHAHA His mobile number is 073-610 75 56 ... let him know he we're behind him. Let him create a Serie A army
I'm looking forward to watch Serie A on Kanal 9. I think they are going to take it pretty seriously with a studio and all of that good stuff, it looks kind of promising.

Birro is funny and he doesn't hate Juventus. His dad is a Juve fan and Marcus is a Giovinco fanboy.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
I already sent them an email. Feel free to use it, feel free to spread it and let others use it.

That's my bomb:

Hej

Jag skriver till er eftersom Canal+ har lurat sina Serie A-fans med reklam för Serie A och nu meddelar de att de inte skall visa den italienska ligan längre. Det var tråkigt för att det är de som kommer att förlora kunder och rykte.

I alla fall, det är inte därför jag skriver till er. Jag som Serie A-fan är, som många andra i Sverige som tycker om ligan för vad ligan är och står för och inte för Zlatans skull (till skillnad från Canal+ bland annat), redo att lägga till mera kanaler i mitt paket så jag kan följa ligan fullt.

Det verkar som de svenska TV-kanalerna inte är särskillt intresserade av att göra det på det viset som vi önskar men däremot har ESPN UK precis fått rättigheterna för att visa matcher från den italienska ligan väldigt intensivt.

Som sagt, jag är redo att lägga till mera kanaler i mitt paket så länge de visar matcher från Italien varje vecka. Och som kund hos comhem (nu är det mitt fjärde år) önskar jag att ni lägger till ESPN UK i erat utbud så jag kan njuta av fin fotboll från TV-kanaler som uppskattar ligan för vad ligan är och inte för en spelare.

Jag uppskattar eran hjälp och hoppas att ni uppfyller mitt önskemål.

Tack på förhand
Hälsar en lojal kund
Jack
Hehehe, bra. Har du inte fått något svar? Jag fick:
"Hej och tack för ditt e-postmeddelande!

Vi har just nu inga planer på att ta in denna kanalen, men vi ska föra er önskan vidare.

Ha en bra dag."

Men efter att fler och hört av sig till Comhem verkar de blivit mer och mer öppna att ta in kanalen. Lär dock ta ett tag för dem att få in kanalen i sitt utbud. Kanal 9 ska ju tydligen "storsatsa", men det lär bli högst hälften av matcherna vi kan se där. Positivt är iallafall att bildkvalitén ska vara acceptabel denna säsong.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont trust Kanal9 AT ALL (besides the fact their Serie A games have AWFUL pictur quality, like 70s Soviet tv), they once decided to show a fucking gardening program instead of Juve-Napoli game, I mean wtf?? Lots of Juve fans contacted them, and they said shit like our schedule is set and we have to accomodate all of our viewers.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Caceres added to the squad so he can play some minutes in this game.
Juventus-Spain : Act 3

The encounter between Juventus and Spain continues. After having played against and beaten Seville and Real Madrid, during the Peace Cup, the bianconeri are about to meet Villareal, tonight at the Stadio Arechi in Salerno.

Juventus arrived in Campania at about 12:30hrs and received an extraordinary welcome. More then 300 people, as from early in the morning were outside the hotel which is hosting the team to await the arrival of the bianconeri.

Martin Caceres also joined the group after his transfer from Real Madrid was made official this morning.

Tonight the match will kick-off at 20:45hrs. The match against Villareal will be transmitted live on Rai 1 whereas a recording will be transmitted on Juventus Channel at midnight. The club channel will also transmit links before the match starting from 20:15hrs and comments and interviews after the match at 22:30hrs.

taken from the juventus site!! :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I like Birro, real weirdo :D And he should be anti-Juve considering he is a Romanista, but never said a single bad thing about us (svenska fans foottball talk, allways a funny mofo), he is Totti fanatic, but reps whole of calcio all the time like an enthusiastic fanboy.

Yeah he is a big profile so could pressure them, on behalf of all blattar in Sweden (that arent La Liga fans ;)) :D
I'm looking forward to watch Serie A on Kanal 9. I think they are going to take it pretty seriously with a studio and all of that good stuff, it looks kind of promising.

Birro is funny and he doesn't hate Juventus. His dad is a Juve fan and Marcus is a Giovinco fanboy.
Yes I like Birro a lot, he knows his football and he is a Serie A fan as much as a Roma fan. But Totti takes the cigar :D

I am holding out on Dreambox and am giving Kanal9 a try, they are starting to look more serious after we have made a fuss about it.

I don't know however that he's a Giovinco fanboy, but if that's the case then him joining Kanal 9's studio is just a plus for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)