[Friendly] JUVENTUS 7-1 Valle d'Aosta rep. (July 17th 2012) (6 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #263
    add JoJo and Armero to this club and a team mixed of Barca and Real Madrid players would crap their pants against us. :p

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ATM, the best finisher we have is Quaq.
    Matri was never such a player and seems that he cant adapt being one, however that doesnt means he is useless...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Only saw 5 minutes of him, and I'm soooooo happy! :touched:
    My BiancoNegro dream is coming true.
    I really hope he becomes GREAT!
    He really has the potential,I just hope he gets the chance to show it,and Juve taking a chance with him..He knows how to move to get into those positions,I think if he had been a bit more selfish,he probably could have scored 1 or 2 more,he passed too many times at the final third,and Matri is so wasteful.
    Boayke + Magnusson + Appelt + Pogba We got some very good players..

I wonder why Pol Garcia didnt play,Untersee was pretty good too I thought.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    He really has the potential,I just hope he gets the chance to show it,and Juve taking a chance with him..He knows how to move to get into those positions,I think if he had been a bit more selfish,he probably could have scored 1 or 2 more,he passed too many times at the final third,and Matri is so wasteful.
    Boayke + Magnusson + Appelt + Pogba We got some very good players..

I wonder why Pol Garcia didnt play,Untersee was pretty good too I thought.
    I really hope he fulfills his potential and even surpasses it!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Quag has a funny way of showing he is the best finisher...
    he he true that!
    I also liked the eagerness of the youngsters, i cant wait to see what Giovinco will do with his chances though!

Anyways, above all, we really need a prolific finisher and we can compete with almost everyone in europe!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Only caught a few of the early goals, is it fair to say that we've a case for applying to have a Juventus B team playing in Serie A? At least then we would have a challenge for the Scudetto next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)