[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 4-1 Cisco Roma, July 15th 2009 (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah, he is more in position now i think...seems much more relaxed. new coach, new faith...new role....let us see how he does. either he or poulsen need to go

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tiago is playing in the kind of midfield system he has excelled in before, with Benfica, Chelsea and Lyon, with 3 man midfield. Useful movement and keeping the flow, when he doesnt have to be so dependant on defending the center with just 1 another player in 4-4-2, lacking there. But mainly his issue his attitude. If stops being such a pussy, he can be useful off the bench in this system.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really admire Sali...he players where ever he is told with no complaints and always puts in the highest effort possible. Admirable player, I hope we keep him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tiago is playing in the kind of midfield system he has excelled in before, with Benfica, Chelsea and Lyon, with 3 man midfield. Useful movement and keeping the flow, when he doesnt have to be so dependant on defending the center with just 1 another player in 4-4-2, lacking there. But mainly his issue his attitude. If stops being such a pussy, he can be useful off the bench in this system.
That is what I was saying a bit earlier...they are making space and moving for each other making themselves available...i like this movement I am seeing.

Juventino_10

Aug 2, 2008
I really admire Sali...he players where ever he is told with no complaints and always puts in the highest effort possible. Admirable player, I hope we keep him.

he definitely is a great squad player and does not complain if he does not see regular first team action and can cover aa variety of positions however i feel he is going to be used in the defence much more this season with our abundance of midfielders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)