[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 4-1 Cisco Roma, July 15th 2009 (3 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the tops look good too, although they would look better with black shorts. they just look like the serie b kits without a collar.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Considering we were missing Buffon, Momo, Diego, Melo, Marchisio, Giovinco, Iaquinta, and I may as well add to this list Cannavaro and De Ceglie, whom some may consider possible first team starters in out best of the best ideal XI...considering we were missing those 9 players, we did fine. First game of the pre season. Some nice skill, well taken goals, and the one we conceded was a decent shot from distance. A strike which may have beaten any keeper, especially if he was blinded at all by the melee of players.

All the goals were enjoyable. And full marks to Ciro for getting the youngsters playing. Immobile and Esposito both look wicked. As others have suggested, perhaps this season, Ciro will have the bottle and footballing intelligence to do what Ranieri failed miserably to do...: If our better known players are in poor form, give a youngster the chance. To get experience. To remind the established stars that their places are not guaranteed.

I was happy mostly for Trezeguet, as I want him to stay and become a first team regular. I value his finishing as world class, as superior, in the 6 yard box especially, to every other striker on our books. And I equally revere his ability to ghost into goal scoring positions, unseen. World class finishing in the box as well a commanding presence in the air make him our most decisive forward. Zebina looks fit and fired up...As does Zanetti.

I look forward now to the Peace cup. maybe by then, we will be in a position to put out a first half team of something resembling our future ideal starting XI.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
lets not get too excited, this was a Serie D team
just wait 'till we face teams that our closer to our equal, and you'll see Brazzo fuck things up
Brazzo will only play if we need a defensive winger or all our players are injured. He's not bad to have as a deep reserve.
good team player after all...he never complains
BACK UP only

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
He was great. There is certainly doubt over whether he is still great.
But there is no doubt that he is good, has experience and cold mind to cooldown Chiellini sometimes.
You know, in central defence pairing there must be one "cold" and one "hot" defender. Just like Legro and Chiellini (or Ferrara and Montero). So Canna as Legro alternative is good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)