[Friendly] JUVENTUS 3-2 West Ham United [7th August, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just back from the game
Highlights: Dybala , Mario's flick

Higuain is as fat in real life as he looks in pics

- - - Updated - - -

All the west ham fans around me were extremely complimentary of Juve also, which was nice:)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Just back from the game

- - - Updated - - -

All the west ham fans around me were extremely complimentary of Juve also, which was nice:)
Glad you had a blast.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Higuain has 2 weeks to lose at least 4 kilos. My god, he looked dreadful.
I have managed to lose 4kg in just over 2 weeks twice before but that involved exercise AND a no carb diet. But I am not sure whether that makes sense for a high intensity athlete. Honestly though, it looks like he needs to lose more than that.

I am pretty concerned about his weight at the moment. I hope he can get into shape quickly. You can be lean and still out of shape, so that is why I am pretty concerned.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have managed to lose 4kg in just over 2 weeks twice before but that involved exercise AND a no carb diet. But I am not sure whether that makes sense for a high intensity athlete. Honestly though, it looks like he needs to lose more than that.

I am pretty concerned about his weight at the moment. I hope he can get into shape quickly. You can be lean and still out of shape, so that is why I am pretty concerned.
You can be borderline chubby and still in shape, so that is why I am not concerned.

he'll get that trimmed down by our staff.

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
Just back from the game

- - - Updated - - -

was there as well. Great stadium, great fans, good first half -> Dybala will be our main man this season. Higi looked fat, but to me it felt, like he still needs time to adjust (and maybe lose some weight ^^)
loved how the team linked up in the first half. Fans next to me said that they were given a lesson in football, always nice to hear

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
was there as well. Great stadium, great fans, good first half -> Dybala will be our main man this season. Higi looked fat, but to me it felt, like he still needs time to adjust (and maybe lose some weight ^^)
loved how the team linked up in the first half. Fans next to me said that they were given a lesson in football, always nice to hear
Heard something very similar from a set of fans I was sitting next to :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The first 30 mins of this game was some of the best football I've seen us play in years. And this was with a team at about 40% of it's capabilities in terms of match-fitness, and featuring a few new players. Extremely encouraging stuff and I can't wait for the season proper now.

Dybala, D. Alves, Mandzukic, Pjaca, Pjanic and Lemina looked very good IMO. When Higuain gets into his groove and sheds the Milanesas and Pizzas out of his system, we'll be absolutely frightening.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It was clearly that we stopped playing after second goal. Maybe didn't want to ruin WH big day, could have easily tear them a new one in the first half. Not like it means something, friendly is friendly, but you could almost physically feel enormous potential in our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)