[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (54 Viewers)

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
If this is a snapshot of what’s to come we’re seriously going to play in EL in 2023-24.
depends on Atalanta and Roma's season. Milan, Inter and Napoli will have 3 ucl spots I think, the other one will be between us Atalanta and Roma. Nothing more than last season can be expected from this team

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I legit get the sense we have weakened our teams quality, not improved it.

And that Allegri has no clue how to organise this team properly.
We certainly improved the quality on paper but not nearly enough, and something else is missing. Let’s hope things change with Chiesa and Pogba coming back. And also let’s hope Dusan is better than these performances suggests.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
depends on Atalanta and Roma's season. Milan, Inter and Napoli will have 3 ucl spots I think, the other one will be between us Atalanta and Roma. Nothing more than last season can be expected from this team
Napoli lost Insigne, Koulibaly, Mertens and and Ruiz (soon), yet they are a lock for top 4. This pretty much sums up how shit we are.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Spot on. Can't have faith on decision makers - starting from Agnelli all the way to Allegri. It's shit on all ends.

Let's hope they survive the season qualifying to CL and start all over again next season.
No more Italian coaches or management, if we are actually serious about getting back to where we belong/where we should aspire to be. We need fresh ideas and progressive thinking, something archaic Italian management and coaching will not grant us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We certainly improved the quality on paper but not nearly enough, and something else is missing. Let’s hope things change with Chiesa and Pogba coming back. And also let’s hope Dusan is better than these performances suggests.

I am not worried about Dusan (besides affinity to fall down too easily), he was injured for most of summer and havent had a proper fullback. I worry more for our lack of service to him since he joined.

I love Pogba and Chiesa, but it worries me greatly our squad has such lukewarm quality creativity wise that we are praying two very injured players will save us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)