[Friendly] Indonesia XI 1-8 JUVENTUS (August 6th 2014) (28 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's not what is being implied:D
Pre season gives a good idea how players are getting into shape, and how the sharpness is progressing

Last season, it told us it was quite bad, wich we later saw in the cl

this season, it can tell us how Coman and Pereyra are adapting to juve, but also what Llorente's fitness levels are and how sharp/eager he is. And this last factor is critically important for a good start in italy and europe

So you are right, pre season IS important. Not for the results, but for players progressing and adapting to our playstyle

Buy on AliExpress.com

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
this

I'd like to see us go 4-2-3-1 with pereyra and coman on the wings, nando lone striker

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Ogbonna - Evra
Vidal - Pogba
Pereyra - trequartista- Coman
Llorente​

Trequartista can be Marchisio, or use Asamoah there.
Would love to see Morata, but he's sadly injured
Vidal is clear to play???Think he will sit this one out and be there in Australia

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The italian commentator was saying allegri's milan conceded alot of goals on corner kicks, is that true?
I mean even this bunch of semipro indonesians makes trouble for us on corner kicks too.
We seem clueless on those kicks. Even more so than before. :scared:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The italian commentator was saying allegri's milan conceded alot of goals on corner kicks, is that true?
I mean even this bunch of semipro indonesians makes trouble for us on corner kicks too.
We seem clueless on those kicks. Even more so than before. :scared:
We sucked at them last season under Conte as well. We need to sort this shit out ASAP.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon
Vidal - Pogba
Pereyra - Coman - Giovinco
Llorente

Buffon
Vidal - Pogba
Pereyra - Tevez - Coman
Llorente​
No giovinco, we should play those worthy of the juventus shirt

Coman as a winger please, cause considering his characteristics, thats where he can become insanely good.

Tevez isnt a trequartista, but with that midfield, in a sort of Rooney like deeper role, it could field excellent results

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pre season gives a good idea how players are getting into shape, and how the sharpness is progressing

Last season, it told us it was quite bad, wich we later saw in the cl

this season, it can tell us how Coman and Pereyra are adapting to juve, but also what Llorente's fitness levels are and how sharp/eager he is. And this last factor is critically important for a good start in italy and europe

So you are right, pre season IS important. Not for the results, but for players progressing and adapting to our playstyle
This man gets it :tup:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
5-1 to us

And i'm not worried about the 'lack of' competition

Fitness comes first, and we had decent competition in recent times under Conte only to look like utter shit.

Tbh i'm not sure if Conte had the right attitude in pre-season, our players looked dead going in to the season, even though we still got results tbf. But in the CL we looked like we could barely run.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Pogba on the 4th goal :tuttosport: :ID:

Claudio on the 5th :tuttosport:

Giovinco only sub-par, except for the launch for Licht in the 3rd goal and the 5th.

Unlucky on the goal conceded, Marchisio slips to concede them a corner and a deadly ball is cutted in. Who cares, however.

For what it can mean, we're playing really well. Looking forward to what we'll do in this 2nd half, especially the performances by Evra, Carlitos, Pereyra and Kingsley. ;)

Nando :heart:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
No giovinco, we should play those worthy of the juventus shirt

Coman as a winger please, cause considering his characteristics, thats where he can become insanely good.

Tevez isnt a trequartista, but with that midfield, in a sort of Rooney like deeper role, it could field excellent results
Nonsense.. Sterling is similar to Coman in so many ways and he plays at AM for Liverpool in a 4312 last season. But sure Coman will find the space on the left and make good use of his pacy feet.

Tevez has insane workrate - if deployed deeper at AM he would track back and help the midfield serve Llorente, Morata or whoever plays up front. Ideally Tevez should be played as a striker but his workrate is better then his finishing so to speak..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)