[Friendly] Hertha Berlin 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 28th 2012) (1 Viewer)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Krasic as striker did not look too bad at all,yes he still did those run with your head down and then forget the ball runs,but you know,his movement at the front was not as limited as his movements when playing rm..still,he will probably go,maybe Germany would not be such a bad destination for him...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Yep. Just good to get another 90 mins of game time in our legs. The Germans are obviously a pretty weak team, but physically they are probably 3 or 4 weeks ahead of us, and we held our own for the most part.
:tup:

Their season starts this Friday according to the commentator, so they're pretty much at full fitness level.

Sep 30, 2006
So..here are some notices from my first Juve game to attend..

1- Matri and De Ceglie look pretty much similar on the pitch

2- Matri is fast! way faster than i imagined

3- Lucio is giant..really giant! all players from both teams including the goalkeepers looked very small next to him..he's pretty much slow but he knows well how to get the ball..a ball in the air in his direction makes you feel a relief

4- Quagliarella (at least for today) seemed toooo lazy! whenever i looked at him he was just walking..i barely saw him running!

5- The header storari saved was really difficult..but the 2 balls hitting the post i saw him just watching..specially the 1st one, looked really strange

6- there was a total of 32 thousand spectators..the germans were barely chanting or doing anything..3-4 times along the whole game...there was like 500 juve supporters in the place dedicated for guest team..and when they start chanting you can really hear them allover the stadium!

7- Asamoah was playing very safely..always passing it to the nearest mate..sometimes i could see that he had risky options that could have led to dangerous chances but he doesn't take them...too early anyway to say anything

8- krasic really has some psychological problems..he always waves with his hand blaming his mates after every shitty pass he does..and there was that occasion he had the ball next to him and he kept looking around searching for it..everyone in the stadium was laughing about him!..and yea those runs..you see him running just for the sake of running..he doesn't know what comes next, just run!

9- lichtsteiner is a true fighter..the way he runs after the ball makes the opponents afraid i guess! he runs as if he's running after a thief or something..very high spirit really!

10- Vidal..ooh vidal! this guy is not a normal human..he's a machine! i find him everywhere..he attempts every single ball..and he never seems to be tired..he looks very solid and fast on the pitch..i'd say we're lucky to have him in our team!

11- we have 12 players on the pitch..Conte is our 12th player..along the whole 90 minutes he didnt sit..he reacts with every single play..he makes shots, passes, headers..everything really!

12- and finally, it was my first time..and definitely not the last..hopefully the next will be in torino...FORZA JUVEE!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
So..here are some notices from my first Juve game to attend..

1- Matri and De Ceglie look pretty much similar on the pitch

2- Matri is fast! way faster than i imagined

3- Lucio is giant..really giant! all players from both teams including the goalkeepers looked very small next to him..he's pretty much slow but he knows well how to get the ball..a ball in the air in his direction makes you feel a relief

4- Quagliarella (at least for today) seemed toooo lazy! whenever i looked at him he was just walking..i barely saw him running!

5- The header storari saved was really difficult..but the 2 balls hitting the post i saw him just watching..specially the 1st one, looked really strange

6- there was a total of 32 thousand spectators..the germans were barely chanting or doing anything..3-4 times along the whole game...there was like 500 juve supporters in the place dedicated for guest team..and when they start chanting you can really hear them allover the stadium!

7- Asamoah was playing very safely..always passing it to the nearest mate..sometimes i could see that he had risky options that could have led to dangerous chances but he doesn't take them...too early anyway to say anything

8- krasic really has some psychological problems..he always waves with his hand blaming his mates after every $#@!ty pass he does..and there was that occasion he had the ball next to him and he kept looking around searching for it..everyone in the stadium was laughing about him!..and yea those runs..you see him running just for the sake of running..he doesn't know what comes next, just run!

9- lichtsteiner is a true fighter..the way he runs after the ball makes the opponents afraid i guess! he runs as if he's running after a thief or something..very high spirit really!

10- Vidal..ooh vidal! this guy is not a normal human..he's a machine! i find him everywhere..he attempts every single ball..and he never seems to be tired..he looks very solid and fast on the pitch..i'd say we're lucky to have him in our team!

11- we have 12 players on the pitch..Conte is our 12th player..along the whole 90 minutes he didnt sit..he reacts with every single play..he makes shots, passes, headers..everything really!

12- and finally, it was my first time..and definitely not the last..hopefully the next will be in torino...FORZA JUVEE!
:thumbup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)