[Friendly] Brøndby IF vs JUVENTUS (July 23rd 2008) (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
^Thanks

Not to be critical for no reason, but I was expecting a good cross from Molinaro, one that was aimed at the target. As he has done so many times last season (Brazzo does as well) which pisses me the hell off, he bangs his cross of the defending full back. I hate that so much. Luckily, the ball fell back to him in a way that he could just loop back into the box, but that was in no way an aimed cross for Amauri.

Nice goal from Iaquinta, one of the more cool finishes that we rarerly see from him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Durden

May 11, 2006
Just came home from the match. I got to see all the players up close "backstage" it was great! Chiellini was very cool and shaked my hand. I also shaked hands with Ranieri he shaked hands with a couple italian officials or something and I stod next to them and stuck out my hand it was a pretty funny moment :jvefan:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
we started a bit slow, but we got better as the game progressed

Brazzo should not be on our team....he cant pass, dribble or shoot

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Couple things i noticed

Brazzo had some of the better opportunities to score but missed all of them, his positioning is good but he loses the ball very easily.

Legro i don't think is good enough to partner chiellini if we are gonna achieve much this season, i don't think mellberg is good enough either.

From what i saw of molinaro today he was really good, he looks like he is improving and linked up well with nedved, granted it was against brondby.

That Rossi looks really talented, however i think he was scared to shoot on a couple of occasions and opted to pass and lost the ball.

We could of easily drawn or lost this game, as they hit the bar twice, however i was satisfied with the result

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Couple things i noticed

Brazzo had some of the better opportunities to score but missed all of them, his positioning is good but he loses the ball very easily.

Legro i don't think is good enough to partner chiellini if we are gonna achieve much this season, i don't think mellberg is good enough either.

From what i saw of molinaro today he was really good, he looks like he is improving and linked up well with nedved, granted it was against brondby.

That Rossi looks really talented, however i think he was scared to shoot on a couple of occasions and opted to pass and lost the ball.

We could of easily drawn or lost this game, as they hit the bar twice, however i was satisfied with the result
agree mostly. with brazzo... well that's why he is a sub. his big advantage is that he's very versatile. Can play on the wings, as RB, so that makes him a very valuable sub. Plus he's a worker. He may lose a lot of balls, but he runs a lot, so that's fine.

Legro reminded me of the legro in that one more bad season. i hope that's just a form-problem, and he'll get back to last year's performances, otherwise we have mellberg, who'll do good imo.

Molinaro definately improved imo. This wasn't his best game, but he actually crosses now. Against mezzocorona i noticed already, and those test-games might not be the right spot to test molinaro, but imo, we'll be surprised this season.

I agree on Rossi, good boy, but i think he's not ready yet. We shouldn't take over too many youngsters in our first squad, because we also need A LOT of experience on the pitch for the important games (CL, ...) But it's good to know that there are some young talents coming up and that it's not finished with giovinco.

we could indeed have lost the game, but i wouldn't even have cared to be honest. If you sub the whole team, you can't expect a specific result.

Capan

Tradizione Bianconero
Aug 22, 2006
Juve played great....I dont think that there is more fearing ATTACK - Amauri - IAquinta, great duo with much understanding, on the middle Nedved and Brazzo show quality, and we know that giovinco & Camo are here to make easier to them, and to have perfect middle.... Albin Ekdal is a boy with much of quality and just like Esposito & Fausto Rossi they need expirience and i think they will get it, this season, no matter what thay all played well last night....not to mention Sissoko is a player who we all are used to see in the standard team like he was playing for Juve for a 5-6 years...:))) keep doing that ....and i want to see Poulsen how he will addapt in our team....The defence was good not perfecr but only good, and i must mention Airaudo who has impressed last night with his stile and bravery....After all these i had realised only one thing : THE ONLY THING WE NEED IS A RIGHT BACK, And IF ITS POSSIBLE ALBERTO AQUILNI TO SUB C.ZANETTI .....next match Dortmund - Juventus ....26.07.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #235
    Nice game, Ekdal and Rossi were good. Zebina was bad but that was probably because of Brazzo who was terrible. Molinaro made some good work and we still rely too much on Nedved.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Nice game, Ekdal and Rossi were good. Zebina was bad but that was probably because of Brazzo who was terrible. Molinaro made some good work and we still rely too much on Nedved.
    Yes. What you see on TV is one thing. But he was moving so much when he was out of focus... Nedved is going to be hard to replace.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #239
    Just above Faxe tribunen in the corner. Pretty good seats considered i was late out. You?
    On the long side next to Faxe, the lower section. I was just facing the goal. Buffon was a few meters in front of me in the second half time. Here's the view from my place

Here's Iaquinta just after scoring the goal

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Awesome pictures! I was litterally just a bit above you to the left. Will upload some pictures of where i was sitting in a sec.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)