[Friendly] Brøndby IF vs JUVENTUS (July 23rd 2008) (1 Viewer)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #243
    In the last picture, I was sitting just facing the poster Familie Center on the 3rd row, it seems you missed me in your frame by a few centimeters and during the warming up I was at the beer kiosk so ...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You have a Del Piero hat Jack? :D Cool :)

And yeah, I have already repeatedly punched my boss for messing up the timing of the work schedule, hence making it impossible for me to go. Though I will for sure go to games this autumn, this time not just go after impossible to find big games, but smaller games just to be there.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #246
    You have a Del Piero hat Jack? :D Cool :)

And yeah, I have already repeatedly punched by boss for messing up the timing of the work schedule, hence making it impossible for me to go. Though I will for sure go to games this autumn, this time not just go after impossible to find big games, but smaller games just to be there.
    WHAT???? Del Piero has a Jack hat. I had this hat since May, he only appeared with his hat last week. I will be going hopefully by November, I want to match a CL and Serie A game, it will be a 4 day trip with two matches. Should be fun and now I know my way around in Turin pretty well, so things will be much nicer.

Aug 28, 2007
    Am so proud to be a Juventino, the way you guys bring the club so close to us is quite something. Trust, should Juve ever come to Africa, I'll be in the stands and send some very nice pics like the ones here. Great stuff Art.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I still owe you guys pictures from the Udinese vs Juventus match which was played on 10th February.

I am too lazy. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)