Free kicks without DP?! (3 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
If he has not scored directly from a free kick how can he be the best, when there is someone in the team who has scored directly from free kick

Look I do not understand your logic , to be honest I never have, everyman and his dog knows it was Toldo's error that caused the goal as the free kick was poor and as far as I am concerned if you do not score directly from a free kick , you are not a good free kick taker
So make me the names of who scored this year directly from free kicks... and maybe I will understand your "logic". :D
I really don't remember all those goals from direct free kick this year... Maybe Birindelli and Tacchinardi scored one, but Neddy caused so many goals from free kicks... and to make assist fom a freekick is important too.
With this I'm not saying that this is an amazing year 4 him in freekicks, I'm just saying that he was the best Juve player with it... If you are not agree just tell me who was more succesful than him and especially tell me WHY...

++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i was wondering if he would get an assist for that one:D
The "assist" is not counted when it's from inactive balls, and anycase also the "assist from inactive balls" is not counted when somebody else touched the balls or when ther's an "autogoal"... so this was not an assist in any way but anycase there was a goal!

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

So make me the names of who scored this year directly from free kicks... and maybe I will understand your "logic". :D
I really don't remember all those goals from direct free kick this year... Maybe Birindelli and Tacchinardi scored one, but Neddy caused so many goals from free kicks... and to make assist fom a freekick is important too.
With this I'm not saying that this is an amazing year 4 him in freekicks, I'm just saying that he was the best Juve player with it... If you are not agree just tell me who was more succesful than him and especially tell me WHY...
The clue to who the best is in the topic of this thread, why, it is obvious

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I think Di Vaio could take the freekicks aswell
i don't think that it's possible to take a free kick with your head. Di Vaio is thus useless.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
after seeing nedved´s performance in the last match...i think he with delpi are the ones in the freekicks...

delpiero can shot nearly outside the are with style and grace,,,,and in long distances nedved is the man, with just powerfull shots that the keeper cant catch...

if u see the nedved´s goal in the "juve inter"...toldo did his best but in real time the ball was so fast...toldo had less than a second to react against that quick shot. so hard to save.

:eek:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
maybe,,
well then nedved must continue with his normally long shots.

take a look,,,in the latest game,,,almost all nedved shots were on goal,,,, he is gaining aiming.

well lets see what happen

Jul 28, 2002
camo shud be able to deliver sum gud freekicks, but i just dont get why are team cant strik clean freekicks, i havent seen and impressive strike since biri:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
woa but look what you are talking about!!!

birindelli´s goal was a extraordinary one!!

i see that goal live,,,later i see it more tahn 20 tmes un uefa.com

just too impressive.

so i thinl that we will wait a lot to see another goal like biri´s

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Biri does shoot freekicks sometimes.

he's not bad for a defender!

though i think, for long range, Davids is the man. though he needs to work on accuracy (almost like R.Carlos)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah his accuracy is not so good...nedved have improved that a little so i think he is better.

roberto carlos? well,,,,he have a super powefull shot,,the strongest i think.. but is too innacurated.
but lately he is scoring more and more goals....definitely if he gains experience in aiming, he will be a real pain in the butt for every goalkeeper

mate

Aug 28, 2002
The clue to who the best is in the topic of this thread, why, it is obvious
Of course it is obvious who was the best 4 YOU... but it still without explanetions WHY to score 0 direct free kick is it better to score 0 as well but making a lot of assists from freekick :confused:
Anycase don't even quote this... I do not expect any explanetions 4 this...

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I think Di Vaio could take the freekicks aswell
Come on, don't make me laugh..He can't even cross well. Let him stick to scoring goals during the run of play, he's good at it.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

Of course it is obvious who was the best 4 YOU... but it still without explanetions WHY to score 0 direct free kick is it better to score 0 as well but making a lot of assists from freekick :confused:
Anycase don't even quote this... I do not expect any explanetions 4 this...
Did i start this thread? Its obvious that who ever started this thread thinks Dp is the best free kick taker at Juve

Did you score the free kick against Newcastle?

Maybe its because Baggio is said to have the highest rate in indirect freekicks thats why you want to convince us that its better to score from indirect free kicks than direct free kicks

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Did i start this thread? Its obvious that who ever started this thread thinks Dp is the best free kick taker at Juve

Did you score the free kick against Newcastle?

Maybe its because Baggio is said to have the highest rate in indirect freekicks thats why you want to convince us that its better to score from indirect free kicks than direct free kicks

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Jul 12, 2002
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What's so funny?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
What's so funny?
++[ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
?
Times of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm. -Charles Caleb

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Times of general calamity and confusion have ever been productive of the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace, and the brightest thunderbolt is elicited from the darkest storm. -Charles Caleb
what this has got to do with the joke(which i too do not get) i don't know:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)