Free kicks without DP?! (2 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
wow, did you guys see materazzis freekick in inters first game... wow never seen him do something like that. on topic however, del piero is back to his old freekick form, today against empoli he proved just that.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
wow, did you guys see materazzis freekick in inters first game... wow never seen him do something like that. on topic however, del piero is back to his old freekick form, today against empoli he proved just that.
i dont think he could prove his freekick accuracy is back with only one goal....

dont forget that he missed some free kicks in the game.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well del piero almost scored with another free kick, it was just saved by the goalkeeper who was lucky to save it. those two free kicks were awesome
and materazzis one was awesome

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
well del piero almost scored with another free kick, it was just saved by the goalkeeper who was lucky to save it. those two free kicks were awesome
and materazzis one was awesome
how was the Empoli Keeper lucky?!
did he trip, fall, make a summersault and block the ball with the heel of his foot? :rolleyes:

Great FreeKicks are the ones that keepers CANNNOT save. specially Keepers from Average serie A teams.

Seems like a lot of defenders are taking freekicks these days :thumb:

Mihalovic and Birindelli were the only ones i knew, but now, Lucio and Materazzi too. :thumb:
who else?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
to save that del piero free kick he jumped and saved it with his hands, if he didnt do that then my short term memory sucks. i think those two free kicks were good, comparing from the first half were he did two (i think) and both the ball crashed into the defence. the second free kick in the second half was almost the third goal by del piero and i think thats good because i thought he was gonna fail them like he did in the first half and i think its good to see del piero do that kind of stuff again

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Majed that keeper almost killed himself to stop the ball :)

and that freekick was very very good, but DP coudnt do it better.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
If it's close to the box, I would choose Nedved. He can curl it into any corner just like DP.

If it's far out... there's no question... BIRINDELLI. He can burn a hole in the net.

sjp99

Jul 7, 2003
Yes Majed - if you had seen the free kick you would understand that DP put it in a spot that the keeper usually will not get to 90% of the time but Bucci anticipated & reacted perfectly & he still barely kept it out - nearly breaking his arms & knocking himself out on the goalpost in the process! :cheesy:
DP as you say wasn't perfect with his free kicks today, but he was more than good enough - I'll take an average of one free kick goal per game anytime! :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
If it's close to the box, I would choose Nedved. He can curl it into any corner just like DP.

If it's far out... there's no question... BIRINDELLI. He can burn a hole in the net.
Haha yeah, i cant still take out of mi mynd the goal against depor.

I remember that i was like "what the hell was that??? captain tsubasa??"

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dude, dont use words as "wack" if you dont live in the ghetto and if you dont chill out with tha brothas. :p

On topic tho, Biri has a very strong shot, I still remeber his goal against Depor (I know it wasnt from a fk). Montero could believe it, he was holidng his head, running around in disbelief :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Dude, dont use words as "wack" if you dont live in the ghetto and if you dont chill out with tha brothas. :p
Screw you dude! Don't use words as "dude" unless you're a surfer-dude from California, or some guy who can't find his car. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

On topic tho, Biri has a very strong shot, I still remeber his goal against Depor (I know it wasnt from a fk). Montero could believe it, he was holidng his head, running around in disbelief :D
:LOL:

I remember biri and montero walking to the field to re-start the game, and like you said, montero was saying to him something like "oh my gid, how you did that!!?"

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Screw you dude! Don't use words as "dude" unless you're a surfer-dude from California, or some guy who can't find his car. :D
Can I help you find your car? :p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

:drool: ashton kutcher!!!

also isnt whack spelled whack? ahh, i dunno.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:D

and what about his freekick goal vs. Milan in Coppa Italia. That shit was wack as well :cool:

the word "tight" would be more appropriate than "wack" because wack could mean that it sucked :p

or how Goldmember would say: "Toight like a toiger!" :LOL:

"Aushtin Pawersh the Faaasha" ;)

:D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
fasha? or you mean faaaaatherr...

anyway....is Austin Powers taking free kicks now? How is he linked to the title of the thread:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)