Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I doubt very highly that we will even attempt to buy someone this expensive in January unless we make a considerable sum of cash in the next two weeks.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So this guy is Vidal-level good? I've only ever seen him play once I think, maybe more without really paying much attention to him. :oops:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
So this guy is Vidal-level good? I've only ever seen him play once I think, maybe more without really paying much attention to him. :oops:
vidal/marchisio type...box to box midfielder..good in both defensive and attacking phases and has a powerful shot..i always use to see him play with colombia and porto and said to myself wow i wish he cud be at juve...a very good player.

i think we should stop thinking of players as 'subs' and more as alternates. we should be building a side with quality bleeding through everyone's ears

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
vidal/marchisio type...box to box midfielder..good in both defensive and attacking phases and has a powerful shot..i always use to see him play with colombia and porto and said to myself wow i wish he cud be at juve...a very good player.

i think we should stop thinking of players as 'subs' and more as alternates. we should be building a side with quality bleeding through everyone's ears
:tup: Thanks.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
is he on the last year of his contract? that must be the only reason they are selling him cheap.
Idk if he's on the last year of his contract - but I don't think he has one start this season and only like 7 games. The current coach doesn't like him - he was a beast under AVB.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Faptastic transfer if it goes through. This guy is good enough to actually create competition for the Marchi and Vidal spots.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lets not start with this shit again. He is good enough to become a starter - which automatically means he is good enough to take either Vidals or Marchi's spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)