Freddie Ljungberg - the coolest football player in the world? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, I know I know, I'll get blasted for not talking about his "football skills", I'll be accused of creating a girlie thread etc, but frankly, I dont care.

My question is: Is Freddie Ljungberg currently the coolest player in the world? Yes, ahead of Beckham. I'm talking about the looks, the style, the moves (on the pitch), the image, etc.

Take a look at the evidence below:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
hell yeah, although the CK AD's bottom is a little disturbing

He would be cooler than Becks if he was more known among non football fans

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Hell, if I were Freddie I'd walk around nekkid all the time ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think he'd be a bit cooler if not for the receding hairline. He reminds me of Jason Statham in some of the pics

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I hate him, he might look good but it is impossible for me to like him...

He seems to think he is better than everyone else. This is something that has grown over the years. I kind of liked him before his move to Arsenal but there he has got a too big ego. The attack on Mellberg is one of the reason to this hatred. But also that he always when the National team plays he suddenly has a knee injury or some other mortal injury and the next week he scores two goals for Arsenal. When he actually plays for the national team he is totally uninspired.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    I hate him, he might look good but it is impossible for me to like him...

He seems to think he is better than everyone else. This is something that has grown over the years. I kind of liked him before his move to Arsenal but there he has got a too big ego. The attack on Mellberg is one of the reason to this hatred. But also that he always when the National team plays he suddenly has a knee injury or some other mortal injury and the next week he scores two goals for Arsenal. When he actually plays for the national team he is totally uninspired.
    true that. but i like him.

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, I like Freddie, he's one of my favourite players. Coollest player in the world? I think not, that distinction has to go to Edgar Davids, come on...the hair, the glasses, the style. Freddie's good, but Edgar is better.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Haha I saw Valderrama the other day playing a match with the América de Cali, and he still has that cool hair

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

true that. but i like him.
    I can understand that people outside of Sweden like him. Up here he's not exactly popular.

I suppose you've heard this before but on the popular swedish tv show the had a poll about where Fredrik should play.
    The option were:
    on the wing
    up front
    in the middle
    on the bench

35% answered on the bench.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
    Well, I like Freddie, he's one of my favourite players. Coollest player in the world? I think not, that distinction has to go to Edgar Davids, come on...the hair, the glasses, the style. Freddie's good, but Edgar is better.
    you mofo you forgot to mention his attitude! when he beat those people up at the traffic light, how he reacted to the drugs ban, how he walked outta the press conference when someones cellphone rang, how he shut BLATTER up by threatening to sue the bastard, how he intimidated nearly EVERYONE who he played against,

and his impeccable dress sense

no truly cool person is overexposed. beckham is a media darling, and likes his ego stroked. he's CONSTANTLY in the media. too much for someone who has it

not cool.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Yeah, I know I know, I'll get blasted for not talking about his "football skills", I'll be accused of creating a girlie thread etc, but frankly, I dont care.

My question is: Is Freddie Ljungberg currently the coolest player in the world? Yes, ahead of Beckham. I'm talking about the looks, the style, the moves (on the pitch), the image, etc.

Take a look at the evidence below:
    Freddy's cool but he's got this 'i know im cool and i act like im cool and i know everyone knows it and i act like everyone enjoys it"

the truly cool act like they dont know theyre so cool. but not so much so as to not be confident

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    and so the girlies thank you :D

I'm not a Becks fan or a Freddie fan. These pics are :cool: but i'm biased so i won't say that either of them are the coolest to me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i wouldnt say he is the coolest player in the world.

stop right there isnt he an Arsenal player,oh then let me edit that

he is the coolest player in the world:D

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    my mistake...i thot threads that promote footballer's look and pictures get on your nerves..;)
    i do think this thread is rather stupid. but it doesn't get on my nerve yet. when liliana and her girlfriends will come he and will go: oooo, yummy he's do :drool:. not gigi is better. and in the end it will be: ooooh, did you get my pm, i miss you so much, what did you eat for breakfast. then i will come here too and start another fight. simple ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)