Franco Senski? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Russian revolution for Roma?
Tuesday 10 February, 2004

Roma have dismissed stories suggesting that they have received a bid for the club from a Russian petrol giant.

Reports in Italy suggested that Valery Simenov was ready to make Franco Sensi an offer to buy the side.

Unconfirmed stories in the peninsula on Tuesday said that Nafta Moskva are prepared to pay around £270m for the capital outfit.

The Giallorossi are in a difficult financial situation right now but there may be the possibility of a Chelsea-type take over.

It was alleged that Nafta Moskva have already made contact with the Olimpico outfit to test the water.

Owner Sensi has admitted that he can’t stay in charge of his beloved club forever, given his age, which may have opened the door for a new era.

Speculation suggests that Sensi could net around £65m for the side, with the rest of the money used to clear debts and strengthen the squad.

It’s also been claimed that boss Fabio Capello would be instantly handed close to £40m to spend on the transfer market if the deal goes through.

Roma could certainly use the money right now, especially in trying to keep Emerson at the club for next season.

The Brazilian has yet to agree terms over a new contract and he will be sold in the summer if no extension can be finalised.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Oh man, I hope this doesnt happen... they are strong as it is, we dont need them spending nothe r 40 million on the market :dazed:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
If this happens, then Juve will need to compete with Roma somhow.

I guess this means I'll have to convince a Saudi Prince to buy Juve, or maybe CoOl-Girl can find an Emarati Sheikh ;)

:D

Aug 1, 2003
Too bad Malaysians sponsors Portsmouth :stress:

yes, we don't need some russian to make roma stronger, but if it could make shovkovskiy come to roma I wouldn't mind, I long to see the guy more often :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
oh,just get colnel ghaddafi to use one of his WMD on roma;)

and then we can get him to buy juve and fiat:D
Do u really think he even has WMDs? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, excuse me, I forgot most of the World population is brainwashed by the media!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
If this happens, then Juve will need to compete with Roma somhow.

I guess this means I'll have to convince a Saudi Prince to buy Juve, or maybe CoOl-Girl can find an Emarati Sheikh ;)

:D
:D:D:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i doubt any of these noobs are capable of handling a real team. they dont do it for the team. its ulterior motives. soon after their work is done they will leave the team in the dust and forget they ever managed them

Aug 1, 2003
Another motive for all of us to get rich.

I'll go to oxford, marry some unknown yet rich and handsome prince, use his money, buy Juve and grant every fan in this forum's wishes when it comes to transfers and all.

Yes, I've found my dream thanks to Franco SensKi. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)