Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yessssssss I'd love an Uruguayan wonderkid to rip it up for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope we sign him, even if he does not make it I bet we can sell him to some profit.
I see him coming here, going on loan forever to a Serie A relegation team, then ending up doing really well at a Palermo or Udinese and getting a big money move to an English team before flopping, coming back to Italy to play for Milan or Fiorentina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yessssssss I'd love an Uruguayan wonderkid to rip it up for us.

- - - Updated - - -

I see him coming here, going on loan forever to a Serie A relegation team, then ending up doing really well at a Palermo or Udinese and getting a big money move to an English team before flopping, coming back to Italy to play for Milan or Fiorentina.
Id say thats a pretty accurate prediction tbf.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What a stupid format this competition has. It starts off with 2 groups of 5, then top 3 in each group qualify for the final group of 6 and winner of the group takes trophy. No knockouts, no extra time, no penalties.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I'm working too :D which is why I'm willing to sacrifice only one half. That is, if bentancur doesn't get sent off before then.
So how was he :p

From what i see in the highlights:

0:37 - lazy in defence, should have been a goal
1:05 - jesus fucking christ, another one of our prospects almost suffering a disastrous injury :scared: That Argentinian fuck almost broke his leg. :sergio:
I see that Rodrigo managed to play almost all game but was substituted due to the injury (the one he suffered? muscular? :boh:) at the end (3:40).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So how was he

From what i see in the highlights:

0:37 - lazy in defence, should have been a goal
1:05 - jesus $#@!ing christ, another one of our prospects almost suffering a disastrous injury :scared: That Argentinian $#@! almost broke his leg. :sergio:
I see that Rodrigo managed to play almost all game but was substituted due to the injury (the one he suffered? muscular? :boh:) at the end (3:40).
I only managed about 15 minutes before the sleep got better of me there wasn't much to see other than a few odd chances for the argies. He put in an odd tackle and a sloppy foul and was involved in a counter which argies left back broke up. He doesn't appear to have much grinta, on one occasion you'd see an argie first to the ball. That pitch looked really poor with puddles here there and everywhere that I didn't think it would end up 3-0.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

It reminds me when I found that Tielemans is black, always imagined him to be a blonde like Eriksen.

Another WTF was Dahoud, in his case I thought he was black, probably mixed him with Traore.
I just found this out yesterday myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)