Franceso Grandolfo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiSlolem

Jun 9, 2009
Juve buy half of hat-trick hero

Juventus have snapped up Francesco Grandolfo, who hit headlines by scoring a hat-trick on his full Serie A debut for Bari.

The 18-year-old striker took Italy by storm when he netted a treble in his first Serie A start, a 4-0 victory over Bologna.

It’s reported Juventus have now bought up half of Grandolfo’s contract in the same negotiations that secured Sergio Almiron’s signature.

Grandolfo will spend next season at Bari to earn more experience.

http://www.football-italia.net/jun25m.html

Video of his treble against Bologna

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Always good signing young players. easy goals one was nice but you need to be in the right spot.:tup: dont see why anyone should be angry about this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Always good signing young players. easy goals one was nice but you need to be in the right spot.:tup: dont see why anyone should be angry about this.
I could have been in the right spot for the first goal.

Nobody is angry, just a healthy dose of questioning.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I could have been in the right spot for the first goal.

Nobody is angry, just a healthy dose of questioning.
From what I understand as a favour for signing the remainder of Almiron's contract from Bari, they also offered us to buy 50% of Grandolfo. They are in pretty big financial trouble so need all the money they can get

They get some much needed cash off us, we get 50% of a promising youngster in return. Win-win for both parties I guess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nice finish for the second goal, but can anybody offer any evidence as to why this isn't a knee-jerk signing?
Well, his hat-trick in serie A is definitely what attracted us the most. But considering how we have like million scouts around Italy I wouldn't be surprised if we noticed the kid even earlier. He scored 16 goals in 23 matches for Bari in the Primavera this season (5th topscorer in Primavera league) and that earned him promotion to the senior squad by the end of the season.
We definitely knew him from before.
Were we gonna sign him without the hat-trick? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)