France Football Dream Team (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I know we have already too many dream team of the year treads, but this one is IMO very vell done, the Jury are all coach and players and the magazine is the same who organize the "golden ball".

---------------Buffon

Thuram----Nesta----Maldini----R.Carlos

----Makelele------Zidane-----Nedved

------Raul---Van Nistelrooy---Henry

substitus:

---------------Kahn

Puyol------Ayala-----Stam-----Silvestre

Beckam-----Vieira-----Davids-----Pires

-----------Vieri--------Ronaldo

How do you think about it?
The only plyers I wuold not put in are Silvestre and Ayala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Tacchinardi has played better than Davids and Vieira this season, Beckham hasn't had a great year neither has Pires

OP
mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Tacchinardi is underrated and always forgotten in this kind of things :down: Anycase also Davids had a good season IMO and Beckham and Viera maybe didn't have their best season but I don't think they did bad...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Davids towards the end had a good season, but that doesn't hide the fact that he was awful for at least half of it. Tacchinardi was consistently great and outperformed davids in all but about 5 matches

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Ronaldo finished season well, and seems he is coming to his best, though I don't think he will reach his awesome level at inter ever again. Nevertheless, his start to the season wasn't that great, and I think Makaay deserve much more credit. Makaay IMO has been the most consistent player in the world this year.:strong:. Dida, Mutu, Overmars, Tach may deserve come recognition. Nonetheless, I do like the list.

BTW, I think Gautusso should be included in the defensive mid for the first team, and Makelele for the second.:)

OP
    mate

mate

Aug 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Davids towards the end had a good season, but that doesn't hide the fact that he was awful for at least half of it. Tacchinardi was consistently great and outperformed davids in all but about 5 matches
    Mmm I don't think Davids ever been awful, he had a bit of down, but he was always essencial imo. Anycase I agree about Tacchi.

++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Ronaldo finished season well, and seems he is coming to his best, though I don't think he will reach his awesome level at inter ever again. Nevertheless, his start to the season wasn't that great, and I think Makaay deserve much more credit. Makaay IMO has been the most consistent player in the world this year.:strong:. Dida, Mutu, Overmars, Tach may deserve come recognition. Nonetheless, I do like the list.

BTW, I think Gautusso should be included in the defensive mid for the first team, and Makelele for the second.:)
    I can quote almost all this analisy :)
    Ronaldo did very well but he is far from 1998, his peack season, he is now an exellent "penalty area" foward, but his famous progressions from far and the way how he skipped defenders weare an other thing.
    Makaay, Dida and Gattuso defenitly deserve a mention and also Mutu, but he didn't schowed his best internatiolly, maybe that's why he is not in the team, he mostly exelled in serie A.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    What's Henry doing in the team????? And what's Vieira doing on the bench????

Arsenal were awful this season, and the only reason for using Henry and Vieira is cuz they're french :(

Where the hell is Makaay and Tacchinardi!? They have done alot better than those two Arsenal wankers.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    What's Henry doing in the team????? And what's Vieira doing on the bench????

Arsenal were awful this season, and the only reason for using Henry and Vieira is cuz they're french :(

Where the hell is Makaay and Tacchinardi!? They have done alot better than those two Arsenal wankers.
    post of the century:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)