[FRA] Ligue 1 2014/2015 (13 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They don't have standout players, none that are capable of moving to a big team for sure. But its enjoyable watching them, other than the fact that they have a decent stadium, and great atmosphere, Gradel and Hamouma are explosive wingers, and Cohade is an intelligent playmaker :tup:
what do you think of loic perrin? one french journalist claims he's one of the best defenders in the league, linked with a move to arsenal too

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
what do you think of loic perrin? one french journalist claims he's one of the best defenders in the league, linked with a move to arsenal too
He's been playing very well for the past couple of seasons, mind you he's only been a centerback for two and half seasons. He's been playing really well like I said, and he's a good ball playing defender(being originally a midfielder certainly helps), but I'm not sure he'd be a significant upgrade. He's a good Ligue defender, but I wouldn't be too keen on him coming to Arsenal, especially because we need an upgrade in quality in defense not more depth. Knowing Wenger though, I'm sure he'd be interested in him for three of reasons, the first is that he's French, the second is he'd come cheap, the third is that he's versatile over the past years he's started out as a DM, then played as a fullback for a while and for the past two and half years he's been playing as a centerback.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Feels great to see PSG fail, hopefully Lyon or Marseille can win it this season.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell was that not a goal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And again :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True, interesting player to see where he ends up next season. Blaise Matuidi my favorite buy by PST in their new era.

What a save from LeRoy just now.
I'm at work missing this game. :sad:

Look at Cedric Barbosa still playing, he doesn't look like he's 38 at all.

I just looked at the lineups, are PSG lining up in a 4-3-3? Pastore on the left?

Jul 15, 2006
I'm at work missing this game. :sad:

Look at Cedric Barbosa still playing, he doesn't look like he's 38 at all.

I just looked at the lineups, are PSG lining up in a 4-3-3? Pastore on the left?
Barbosa scored an insane volley. Luiz has since equalized - the others in this thread tested fate lol. And I believe so yea.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Barbosa scored an insane volley. Luiz has since equalized - the others in this thread tested fate lol. And I believe so yea.
I really like Barbosa, intelligent player, and never seems to age. :tup:

Not sure whats gotten into PSG this season, they are so inconsistent.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mediocre coach, internal struggles and bad behaviour and Zlatan's heel injury.
IMO Blanc did very well last year. He also did an amazing job at Bordeaux a few years back, of course he was quite poor with the French NT, but all in all I thought he was a decent coach and not a bad choice for them. Obviously this year he's doing an absolutely terrible job, with the players he has, he should be coasting the Ligue. He's always had a problem with players discipline, he had similar problems with the French NT, seems to be something wrong with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)