[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (20 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
marseille with 2 wins...lyon the same. maybe it will be lyon's year. too soon to talk though, anyways with that team and depth psg is struggling..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i watched the psg game tonight against a resilient and physical ajaccio side. psg were fucking diabolical once again, infact ajaccio were unluckily denied all 3 points with a shot that hit the post, lavezzi was shit, pastore lacked ideas, verratti came on midway through the 2nd half to invent chances which resulted mostly in long balls to gameiro only to be hustled by the physical ajaccio players. psg were poor against lorient last week and were even poorer today albeit without zlatan but still on paper were more than capable of beating ajaccio. Having watched lyon as well yesturday i would say they have a decent chance at winning the league, but at the moment psg are way off the mark. and when ancelotti was sent off leonardo was standing near the technical area with the owner as if he had to give a explanation to this embaressment.

to top it off funny seeing the stadium black out due to a power before the end and the home fans taunting psg :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:D

Why did Lavezzi get RC?
Two footed challenge.
i watched the psg game tonight against a resilient and physical ajaccio side. psg were fucking diabolical once again, infact ajaccio were unluckily denied all 3 points with a shot that hit the post, lavezzi was shit, pastore lacked ideas, verratti came on midway through the 2nd half to invent chances which resulted mostly in long balls to gameiro only to be hustled by the physical ajaccio players. psg were poor against lorient last week and were even poorer today albeit without zlatan but still on paper were more than capable of beating ajaccio. Having watched lyon as well yesturday i would say they have a decent chance at winning the league, but at the moment psg are way off the mark. and when ancelotti was sent off leonardo was standing near the technical area with the owner as if he had to give a explanation to this embaressment.

to top it off funny seeing the stadium black out due to a power before the end and the home fans taunting psg :D
:tup:

I wouldn't read too much into it to be completely honest, their team has obviously not gelled yet. I do agree however that Lyon are looking uncharacteristically solid this season, at least their first two games. They could have a shot, yes.

---------- Post added 20.08.2012 at 09:43 ----------

I hope Marseille finally gets Boudebouz.

Yea, he'd be a great signing for them, especially if they intend to keep playing Valbuena as an attacking midfielder.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
isn't boudebouz a rw?
Thats where he's played in Sochaux yes. Marseille probably need another centerback and a defensive midfielder more than they need an attacking winger, but still, Marseille's lack of goal scoring ability was their main issue last year, so they do need to add more firepower.

If M'bia leaves, then they will be extremely short on the CB front, they have Souleymane Diawara who is still injured, they have N'Koulou, and they're playing Rod Fanni as a makeshift centerback(although that probably won't last with Azpi's imminent transfer to Chelsea). M'Bia also leaves them short of DM's, because Alou Diarra also left, now they only have Charles Kabore that is a CM with defensive capabilities(He's not a pure DM by any means).

all I want is too see PSG fail over and over again.
Same here :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
how come they can buy in so many positions given the fact that they finished in a horrible position last year ?
They probably won't. I'm just saying ideally thats what they should do in my opinion.

Anyway, this week has some great matchups in the Ligue, Sunday especially should be interesting.

Montpellier are hosting Marseille who have been surprisingly good in their first two games, granted they were against newly promoted Reims and the much weakened Sochaux, but still its a huge improvement over last season. Belhanda and Mounier are both finally back for Montpellier, whose results have been poor so far, but in all fairness to them, they lost their goalscorer Giroud, and their entire midfield was missing for the first two games(Belhanda, Estrada, Saihi was sent off in week 1) in addition to their new signing Mounier. Estrada is still out, Saihi is still suspended.

Marseille are in a bit of trouble themselves, they just sold Azpilicueta, and now have to move Rod Fanni who was operating as a makeshift CB, back to his usual right back position. Not sure who they're going to play as CB, unless M'Bia hasn't moved by then.

Also PSG - Bordeaux should be a nice game. Bordeaux have been along with Lyon the two most impressive teams so far in the Ligue, Bordeaux were amazing in the latter end of last season, and they're carrying their form with them to this season. Gillot has really built a good fluid team there, i fully expect them to be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. PSG are going to have Zlatan back, but he's not going to have an easy game against Gillot's 3 man defense.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lyon play away to Evian in 15 minutes. Unluckily for them Gourcuff got injured last week and will be out for a while. They're probably going to revert back to a 4-4-2 now, with both Lisandro and Gomis up top.

Lacazette and Briand start on the wings, looks like Bastos has offically lost his starting spot in the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)