[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];3803319 said:
What do you think about Rennes vs. Lyon? I want to bet that Lyon will not lose it
That one is hard to predict to be honest. Lyon are missing Loris, theres also a possibility Revelliere might not be played due to him possibly moving to PSg this week, they've been quiet in the transfer window, and their team looks nothing more than ordinary to me. That being said, Rennes are having problems of their own with M'Vila looking like he wants to finally leave this summer, he might not play today either. Rennes are always tough to beat at home. The only prediction i can confidently make, is that Lyon won't win today. Whether it ends in a draw or Rennes win it is tough to call though.

Mar 9, 2006
That one is hard to predict to be honest. Lyon are missing Loris, theres also a possibility Revelliere might not be played due to him possibly moving to PSg this week, they've been quiet in the transfer window, and their team looks nothing more than ordinary to me. That being said, Rennes are having problems of their own with M'Vila looking like he wants to finally leave this summer, he might not play today either. Rennes are always tough to beat at home. The only prediction i can confidently make, is that Lyon won't win today. Whether it ends in a draw or Rennes win it is tough to call though.
Revelliere to PSG? LOL what a dumb move

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know with all the moves they're making this one seems a little underwhelming, but at worst he is still an upgrade over Jallet if you ask me.

That being said, with all the money they're throwing around, i'm sure they could have done better than Revelliere.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Which is great, we can focus on watching the games instead of having to choose between Ligue games and other Serie a or La Liga games.

Mar 9, 2006
I know with all the moves they're making this one seems a little underwhelming, but at worst he is still an upgrade over Jallet if you ask me.

That being said, with all the money they're throwing around, i'm sure they could have done better than Revelliere.
Rennes Or Draw @ 1.30 Double Chance
Paris Saint-Germain -1 goal @ 1.85
Nice @ 1.36 Draw No Bet
Nancy @ 1.36 Draw No Bet
Stake: $22.00Potential Returns: $98.38

:tup: Leggo

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Revelliere is a good back for the average games in the ligue. Only thing is his age, he's in his 30's. But still, I could see hem being a decent short-term solution for PSG.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
1-0 to Lorient already in Paris :lol:

great counter attack by C.Gourcuff's team, don't say i didn't tell you PSG will get a hard time Rus :D

Christian Gourcuff is just phenomenal, and he's created a very capable team in Lorient.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Alain Traore looks like he's going to be an ace signing for Lorient, he fits Lorient's style of football like a glove :tup:

---------- Post added 11.08.2012 at 23:30 ----------

Meanwhile Rennes are losing 1-0 at home to Lyon and they just got Jires Ekoko sent off. Looks like you might get it right in that one Rus.

Mar 9, 2006
Alain Traore looks like he's going to be an ace signing for Lorient, he fits Lorient's style of football like a glove :tup:

---------- Post added 11.08.2012 at 23:30 ----------

Meanwhile Rennes are losing 1-0 at home to Lyon and they just got Jires Ekoko sent off. Looks like you might get it right in that one Rus.
Rennes:sergio: and PSG :sergio:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like i said before, it was always going to be interesting seeing Zlatan go against Ecule Manga, especially since the former probably has never heard of the latter. So far Ecule has had the upper hand, he just stopped Zlatan from scoring a clear goal.

Lorient is easily one of my favorite Ligue teams, as i said before, Zlatan and co did not know what was in store for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)