[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'd rather have belhanda on the right instead of pepe but cabella would be the 2nd option from these young boys...now send this to marotta. i bet my house he never heard of remy

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Belhanda is a playmaker though, would be a huge waste throwing him out on the wing.

Lyon drawing 1-1 with last place Auxerre till now after 60 minutes of play. Umtiti's terrible mistake gave Auxerre the chance to get back in the game. Remi Garde gambles a lot with young players, from Umtiti to Lacazette to Grenier. That could be good in the long term for the development of these players but in the short term he really needs to think of closing the gap on Lille who lost today.

Still 30 minutes to play, but Lyon either win this or kiss the CL goodbye.

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 00:19 ----------

Wow Umtiti just makes up for his mistake by clearing Oliech's ball right off the line after the latter had dribbled past Loris. That should do his confidence wonders.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Penalty Lyon, this is end to end stuff right after an Auxerre shot, good play by Lisandro to get himself a second penalty!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, what do you think of Giroud? I do have my own opinion, but I'm interest in knowing yours.
I like him. Was quite impressed by him in his first season with Montpellier last year, what i like about him is that he's not your typical tall striker whose just good in the air, he's quite good technically too. He's been absolutely on fire this season, though i think this is his peak, i don't believe he can get any better. Comparisons with Trezeguet are a bit too much :p

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 00:33 ----------

Just want to add something though, when it comes to Montpellier, imo Belhanda is their player of the year, he's the real engine and playmaker in that team, and i believe he has more of a chance to make something out of himself in a bigger team than Giroud.

---------- Post added 08.04.2012 at 00:34 ----------

In the meantime, Alain Traore is subbed out for Auxerre. Game over for them, he's their star player and has actually been one of the better players in Ligue this season. Looks like an injury.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The game ends with a 2-1 victory to Lyon, the fight for the third qualifying CL spot has become even more interesting now, Lyon have now become only 3 points behind Lille

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
lisandro...just wow... i think lille misses a finisher, the type sow was for them...now he's scoring in almost all feners matches and maybe we will see him again in cl next season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya i agree, Lille are missing someone upfront, Roux looks like a decent player, but he's no goalscorer. They always create plenty of chances, but don't capitalize on them all the time. I doubt they'd be able to keep Hazard past this season, imo as soon as he leaves Lille will be back to being a midtable team again :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya he is ripping shit apart with Bordeaux, really has revitalized them, after they had a poor first half of the season. He's been a top signing for them really.

Zamperini

TOMLINSON #21
Mar 6, 2012
Could someone tell me was had happend to Gignac? I remember he had a really great season for some years ago in Toulouse but since then things has not worked that well for him. What is the problem?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Yo Fred, how are my boys Lisandro and Joe doing this season?

Also what happened to Gourcuff? Did he die?

Is Licha still banging them goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)