[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjin

Jan 28, 2012
Montpellier is still on the hunt for the championship.
Marseille stayed 1-1,i wonder how they'll play inter at CL game considerin Remy's absence and their good form.Last games seemed cool only that last was their point loss.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a game between Lyon and PSG, the first half ended 3-2 to Lyon, Bastos and Gomis scored some really nice goals. Pastore choking as usual.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
geez what a goal from bastos, that would be a great transfer to make...

we should get bafetimbi, at least our team's dick proportion would impressively grow

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lille's defense is pathetic really. Lyon have had a comfortable game, and haven't really been threatened by Lille. Balmont and Pedretti have been really slow and ineffective, they should try and get the ball more to the likes of Hazard and Cole. But Lyon's complacency as usual makes them concede at the end of the first half. They really should have a comfortable lead.

I can see Lille waking up in the second half.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lille take out Balmont who was terrible in the first half and was largely responsible for Lyon's second goal, and bring on Payet, thats a lot of attacking intent by Rudy Garcia. Should be an interesting second half.

---------- Post added 11.03.2012 at 01:15 ----------

Fuck me, that was a sweet long distance free kick by Bastos:shocked:, hits the crossbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)